Free full sized products with purchase at Mypure

More
6 years 9 months ago #1 by Dese

Dese wrote: I have the Madara handwash with wild cherry, it's just amazing, and smells like Amaretto. I'll have explore this offer!!

:silly:

Sorry, just checked and that's plum, not cherry... It doesn't seem to be available on the site. Here's the one I have. Even my husband loves it! :silly:

www.lovelula.com/products/madara-nourishing-soap-250ml

Dese ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/dese

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 9 months ago #2 by Dese
I don't know if you have explored the blogs but Mixnmatch reviewed a Madara product:

www.beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/mixnmatch1...-deep-purifying-foam

I haven't had the time to see if it is one of the products on the MyPure site.

:)

Dese ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/dese

More
6 years 9 months ago #3 by missusb82
Hand wash sounds nice, I love cherry anything :)
Every so often I throw away all my chemical laden products and buy everything natural, and I feel the urge coming on now! The only reason I ever revert back to my old ways is cost....it's really expensive to buy everything without chemicals. However, the Mypure deals are the best I've come across, I might buy the Madara Shampoo and Conditioner and get the bodywash free.
I was looking at the ingredients list of the Lovea products and there are a few suspect ones in there :unsure:

More
6 years 9 months ago #4 by Dese
I have the Madara handwash with wild cherry, it's just amazing, and smells like Amaretto. I'll have explore this offer!!

:silly:

More
6 years 9 months ago #5 by missusb82
www.mypure.co.uk/special-offers/free-gift-gwp
Mypure are a great source of natural and organic products and they have several great offers on including:
Free Skin Blossom Eye Cream with purchase of any 2 Skin Blossom items.
Free Madara Bodywash with purchase of any 2 Madara items.
Free A'Kin 24 hour leave in conditioner with purchase of and 2 A'Kin items.
Half price Lovea shower gels.
These are just a few of the offers, if you take time to search the site I'm sure you'll find loads more :)

Moderators: Dese
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 1081 guests and one member online