Magazine Freebies available in August 2013

More
6 years 7 months ago #25 by joyce1960
I have used the Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Capsules for about 5 months. I love this product and it really does well. I was at a Belk store and asked about them at the Elizabeth Arden counter and the sales lady was so kind as to give me a couple packs of them. They do go a long way if you keep the capsule straight. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dese

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 7 months ago #26 by Dese

amity16 wrote: Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to let you know that there is a free Mandara Spa Body Lotion in Septembers Essentials magazine!

It looked like a 30 ml tube to me and there is also a 25% off voucher inside.

The magazine costs £2.99

Wasn't sure if you guys knew about it or not! This month does seem to be low on freebies, I agree!

:)

Thanks for this one, Amity! I didn't know about this magazine freebie, and I will definitely look out for it. Great to see you in the forum! :kiss:

Dese ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/dese

More
6 years 7 months ago #27 by amity16
Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to let you know that there is a free Mandara Spa Body Lotion in Septembers Essentials magazine!

It looked like a 30 ml tube to me and there is also a 25% off voucher inside.

The magazine costs £2.99

Wasn't sure if you guys knew about it or not! This month does seem to be low on freebies, I agree!

:)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dese

More
6 years 7 months ago #28 by Coraire

Dese wrote:

renie wrote: All the September Magazines that are out seem to missing any freebie this month. I could only find Elle with the Bumble Bee offer. Instyle, Glamour, Harpers, Cosmopoltian didn't have anything.
Maybe next month will be a bumper.. ;)

Just been to the corner shop and saw a copy of Company with a liquid liner and pencil. It is unbranded and I think it is the same one they did last year. At least there's something...

Woman's Own has a giveaway of 1,500 bottles of Creightons fake tan, but you need to buy the mag to send of the voucher to enter. I am not sure if it's first come, first served or not.

Finally there's a 20% discount (not a freebie I know) on Neom in Top Sante. I thought this one was worth mentioning. I love Neom. I'll put the code in the vouchers and codes section.

;)

Is it a liner and pencil together? Or one or the other? And yeah Company quite often does Company branded freebies rather than other makes.

But wow, this month has been really bad o.0 It makes sense if they think people won
't be around as much to buy them, but I would have thought this would be a great month for minis because people always want travel sized things to take away with them.

More
6 years 7 months ago - 6 years 7 months ago #29 by Dese
Get seven days' supply of Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Capsules Daily Youth Restoring Serum worth £14 in a handy travel case with Harper's Bazaar September 2013 edition.

Also see voucher on page 340 for a voucher for a free seven day sample of Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Capsules Daily Youth Restoring Eye Serum worth £6 from counters in branches of John Lewis only.

This is an amazing offer. Sadly for me there is no branch nearby... I found with a previous sample of the serum, each capsule might last two or three applications if you can store it upright. A little goes a very long way! The case is very useful, I can see I will have a use for this when the sample runs out too!

:side:

Dese ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/dese
Last edit: 6 years 7 months ago by Dese.

More
6 years 7 months ago #30 by Dese

renie wrote: All the September Magazines that are out seem to missing any freebie this month. I could only find Elle with the Bumble Bee offer. Instyle, Glamour, Harpers, Cosmopoltian didn't have anything.

Just been to the corner shop and saw a copy of Company with a liquid liner and pencil. It is unbranded and I think it is the same one they did last year. At least there's something...

Woman's Own has a giveaway of 1,500 bottles of Creightons fake tan, but you need to buy the mag to send of the voucher to enter. I am not sure if it's first come, first served or not.

Finally there's a 20% discount (not a freebie I know) on Neom in Top Sante. I thought this one was worth mentioning. I love Neom. I'll put the code in the vouchers and codes section.

;)

More
6 years 7 months ago #31 by renie
Hopefully October issues will have a few nice freebies. :cheer:

"You had me at Hello..."

Jane Russell

More
6 years 7 months ago #32 by Dese

How sad! :( Perhaps they think a lot of people will be on holiday so it's not worth it... Hope next month has a better selection. Still it will help me to get though my backlog... :whistle:

More
6 years 7 months ago #33 by renie
All the September Magazines that are out seem to missing any freebie this month. I could only find Elle with the Bumble Bee offer. Instyle, Glamour, Harpers, Cosmopoltian didn't have anything.

"You had me at Hello..."

Jane Russell

More
6 years 7 months ago #34 by renie

Dese wrote:

Coraire wrote: Also while looking this up I discovered that Boots online did loads of BB products in minis and a fair few of them might have accidentally ended up in my basket xD

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Whoops!

I also noticed that Sainsbury has lots of mini sizes too. I don't get to a branch very often, but last time I visited there was a whole set of shelves dedicated to mini sizes. They are hard to resist! :silly:

Like Coraire states, Boots have an amazing range of 'travel size' goodies, I noticed, what I thought was a substantial end bay area in the Boots I was in yesterday, only to be shown by a very helpful assistant that there was more around the corner, the whole section length was dedicated to travel size items. So I will be investing in these treat sizes.

"You had me at Hello..."

Jane Russell

More
6 years 7 months ago #35 by Dese

Coraire wrote: Also while looking this up I discovered that Boots online did loads of BB products in minis and a fair few of them might have accidentally ended up in my basket xD

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Whoops!

I also noticed that Sainsbury has lots of mini sizes too. I don't get to a branch very often, but last time I visited there was a whole set of shelves dedicated to mini sizes. They are hard to resist! :silly:

More
6 years 7 months ago #36 by Coraire
Had another look today but we seem to be August issues still, thinking Thursday may be when they come out?
And worked out the thing with the BB spray, you can buy the mini that size for £7.50, but if you work out the price compared to buying a full size bottle then it works out as £4.30. Also while looking this up I discovered that Boots online did loads of BB products in minis and a fair few of them might have accidentally ended up in my basket xD

Moderators: Dese
Time to create page: 0.220 seconds

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 933 guests and one member online