Magazine Freebies available in August 2013

More
6 years 7 months ago #13 by amity16
Hey everyone,

I just popped into my local Sainsburys in Warwick and they had a few copies still. All were the Amber scent so I think it is just that one. It does smell really nice!
:)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dese

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 7 months ago #14 by renie

Dese wrote:

renie wrote: Which range of Mandara Spa is the freebie? Island Paradise, Tropical Blooms.,Honeymilk Dreams or Amber Heaven? I have found a site that is selling this range for a really good price.

Amber Heaven was the sample with the magazine I found, but there was only one copy. Perhaps there are others. This one does smell lovely! :side:

The site that lists Mandara is TimetoSpa They have a Body Cream in the Amber Heaven Range, listed for £4.00 plus free delivery on all UK orders

"You had me at Hello..."

Jane Russell

More
6 years 7 months ago - 6 years 7 months ago #15 by Dese

renie wrote: Which range of Mandara Spa is the freebie? Island Paradise, Tropical Blooms.,Honeymilk Dreams or Amber Heaven? I have found a site that is selling this range for a really good price.

Amber Heaven was the sample with the magazine I found, but there was only one copy. Perhaps there are others. This one does smell lovely! :side:

Dese ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/dese
Last edit: 6 years 7 months ago by Dese.

More
6 years 7 months ago - 6 years 7 months ago #16 by renie

Dese wrote:

renie wrote: I will need to try harder! :S

Hope you find one. It might be hard if they only ever have one copy in stock! :pinch: I am considering going back to see the range as Sainsbury obviously stocks these products. I will be able to use my little voucher too! :woohoo:

Oh I might just check Sainsburys out for the products, might be easier! ;) Which range of Mandara Spa is the freebie? Island Paradise, Tropical Blooms.,Honeymilk Dreams or Amber Heaven? I have found a site that is selling this range for a really good price.

"You had me at Hello..."

Jane Russell
Last edit: 6 years 7 months ago by renie.

More
6 years 7 months ago #17 by Dese

renie wrote: I will need to try harder! :S

Hope you find one. It might be hard if they only ever have one copy in stock! :pinch: I am considering going back to see the range as Sainsbury obviously stocks these products. I will be able to use my little voucher too! :woohoo:

Dese ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/dese

More
6 years 7 months ago #18 by renie
I will need to try harder! :S

"You had me at Hello..."

Jane Russell

More
6 years 7 months ago #19 by Dese

renie wrote: Finally found the Essentials Magazine.......but no goodie!!! The magazine obviously must have had the lotion pinched and the staff removed the plastic bag, so they could still sell the magazine!! Not amused!! :(

This magazine required a lot of hunting to find, I agree! In WH Smith I had to ask a member of staff and she finally found a single copy hidden behind something else (but not with a product, of course). Following Amity's kind advice I located a single copy in Sainsbury's, again after a little searching... It really is worth getting this cream if you can, it's quite intoxicating! :side:

More
6 years 7 months ago #20 by renie
Finally found the Essentials Magazine.......but no goodie!!! The magazine obviously must have had the lotion pinched and the staff removed the plastic bag, so they could still sell the magazine!! Not amused!! :(

"You had me at Hello..."

Jane Russell

More
6 years 7 months ago #21 by Dese

amity16 wrote:
Hi Dese,

I saw it in my Sainsburys .
Maybe it is a Sainsbury exclusive? Never thought of that!
Have you got a one locally? Hoping you do :cheer:

You were right, it is a Sainsbury exclusive and comes with an additional voucher for 50p discount till the end of the month. Well spotted! :cheer:

The sandalwood and patchouli cream smells divine and I am really glad I managed to get one today! :woohoo: Make sure you let us know if you spot any others like that. :silly:

More
6 years 7 months ago #22 by amity16
Hi Amity, what shop did you see it in? Travel WH Smith don't have the
Freebie, sadly. Still looking.
:)[/quote]

Hi Dese,

I saw it in my Sainsburys .
Maybe it is a Sainsbury exclusive? Never thought of that!
Have you got a one locally? Hoping you do :cheer:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dese

More
6 years 7 months ago - 6 years 7 months ago #23 by Dese

amity16 wrote: Hello Everyone,
Just wanted to let you know that there is a free Mandara Spa Body Lotion Septembers Essentials magazine! It looked like a 30 ml tube.

Hi Amity, what shop did you see it in? Travel WH Smith don't have the
Freebie, sadly. Still looking.
:)

Last edit: 6 years 7 months ago by Dese.

More
6 years 7 months ago #24 by Dese
Hi Joyce, great to see you in the forum. I see you have worked out
the functions of the buttons. Quote is a great one to explore to
refer to post in the past, and you can edit parts out that aren't
relevant. There at some great posts about some free serums from
Clinique and Lancome too. Make sure you take a look!

Hope to chat soon! :)

Moderators: Dese
Time to create page: 0.229 seconds

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 1205 guests and one member online