Magazine Freebies available in August 2013

More
6 years 5 months ago #1 by Dese

Coraire wrote: Eh, I like all my freebies in the magazine itself =(
And I'm tempted by that Instyle even though I have a 500ml bottle of Elasticizer that is lasting me ages xD

I decided to pass... I have a tube from a beauty box, and after my own 500ml bottle I have decided that cheaper masques work just as well. It's packed with parabens and I would like to use a natural product if possible. I will keep my handy tube for travelling, as it will be useful.

:)

Dese ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/dese

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 5 months ago #2 by Coraire
Eh, I like all my freebies in the magazine itself =(
And I'm tempted by that Instyle even though I have a 500ml bottle of Elasticizer that is lasting me ages xD

More
6 years 5 months ago #3 by Dese

jeerapat wrote: It is October issue but it is available to purchase now

www.marieclaire.co.uk/fashion/ideas/3667...ndex=3&uiSynced=true

I saw a copy this evening. There is a small bottle of serum with the magazine and then you have to go to the shop for the other items.

Dese ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/dese

More
6 years 5 months ago #4 by Dese
Instyle has a tube of Philip Kingsley's Elasticizer!

:silly:

More
6 years 5 months ago #5 by jeerapat
It is October issue but it is available to purchase now

www.marieclaire.co.uk/fashion/ideas/3667...ndex=3&uiSynced=true
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dese

More
6 years 5 months ago - 6 years 5 months ago #6 by Dese

Coraire wrote: And Marie Claire, is that a September issue?

I just followed the link in Jeerapat's post and the blog says this:

'With October's 25th birthday issue of Marie Claire, we’ve treated you to a special FREE sample* of Repairwear Laser Focus Serum'

I think you had better start the September thread this evening, Coraire... These magazines are coming out earlier and earlier! :ohmy:

Last edit: 6 years 5 months ago by Dese.

More
6 years 5 months ago #7 by Coraire

Dese wrote:
I checked the date on the Shout magazine, when I looked at the freebies. I can't say when the next issue is out, as it was wrapped and I didn't buy it. I haven't seen this issue before, I think there might have been other items earlier in the month. Is this magazine a monthly? I wasn't sure... :unsure:

Oooh it might be 2 weekly actually. I used to love Shout xD I'll have a look in a couple of days when I'm searching for next month's magazines. I usually start looking whenever my Glamour comes in the post because that's usually one of the first to come out.

More
6 years 5 months ago #8 by Dese

Coraire wrote: Is the Shout magazine just released? The date is confusing me because the issues this month are usually September and for next month should be October o.0

I checked the date on the Shout magazine, when I looked at the freebies. I can't say when the next issue is out, as it was wrapped and I didn't buy it. I haven't seen this issue before, I think there might have been other items earlier in the month. Is this magazine a monthly? I wasn't sure... :unsure:

More
6 years 5 months ago #9 by Coraire
Is the Shout magazine just released? The date is confusing me because the issues this month are usually September and for next month should be October o.0
And Marie Claire, is that a September issue?

More
6 years 5 months ago #10 by jeerapat
Clinique freebies with Marie Claire magazine

Marie Claire Teams Up With Clinique To Offer You Three Beauty Treats
www.marieclaire.co.uk/news/beauty/544103...e-beauty-treats.html

3 to choose from

1. Repairwear Laser Focus Serum
2. Repairwear Laser Focus Wrinkle Correcting Eye Cream
3. Foundation fitting

Terms & conditions: *Birthday wish 1: free gift is exclusive to news-stand copies of Marie Claire magazine only. One product per copy. **Birthday wish 2: Repairwear Laser Focus Wrinkle Correcting Eye Cream sample (3ml size). One product per reader, while stocks last. Valid until 14 October at House of Fraser Clinique counters only. Call 0870 034 2566 or visit clinique.co.uk to find your nearest counter. Birthday wish 3: one foundation fitting consultation per reader, while stocks last. Valid until 14 October at House of Fraser Clinique counters only. Call 0870 034 2566 or visit clinique.co.uk to find your nearest counter.
The following user(s) said Thank You: admin, Dese

More
6 years 5 months ago #11 by Dese
Shout magazine dated 29th August contains Technics nail polish duo (value £6.99), nautical nail wraps (sorry didn't check the value) and three technics eye pencils in blue, gold and black (value £2.99). The magazine costs £4.99 but I remember Technics appeared in Glossybox, so it is an OK brand. Worth looking out for.

More
6 years 5 months ago #12 by Dese

amity16 wrote: Hey everyone,

I just popped into my local Sainsburys in Warwick and they had a few copies still. All were the Amber scent so I think it is just that one. It does smell really nice!

I think I will be going back to Sainsbury for some more of that cream! :silly:

Moderators: Dese
Time to create page: 0.247 seconds

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 1069 guests and no members online