Samples & Goodies received with a Postage payment or with a Purchase 2014

More
6 years 8 months ago #1 by catsholiday
I got this too and agree pretty tiny for the amount it should have been - glad I only paid postage. has made me a bit reluctant to order anything from them!

catsholiday | Blogger . Tester | Visit my blogs: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/catsholiday and catsholiday.worpress.com

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 8 months ago #2 by renie
Not sure if anyone else took up the Manuka Doctor offer, for their Hero Trial Kit worth £12.99 -free onky postage to pay?!

I received this kit this morning, have to say I'm a little disappointed!! I expected possibly travel size, going by the price point. This is what I received =-

In a box,
1 x 5ml Manuka Doctor Apiclear skin treatment serum
1 x 3ml Manuka Doctor Apirefine targeted wrinkle filler
1 x 7ml Manuka Doctor Apinourish rejuvenating face mask.
All containing Purified Bee Venom & Manuka Honey.
:blink:

"You had me at Hello..."

Jane Russell

More
6 years 8 months ago #3 by renie
I had a lovely day at my usual Philosophy counter, I got so many goodies I was overwhelmed!!
I had made a purchase of three products, and unbeknowned to me, they had an offer, that if you purchased 2 products you got a choice of 1 of 3 Bath/Body products... so I chose 1 x 480ml Rapsberry Sorbet 3 in 1 showerl gel/shampoo/bubble bath... along with a lovely black canvas styled Tote bag... :woohoo:

also got lots of freebie samples which I have listed on Freebies for March.

"You had me at Hello..."

Jane Russell

More
6 years 9 months ago #4 by bougheyrm
I rarely do GWPs but I did use my £20 ESPA voucher that I got recently to buy a Refining Skin Polish from their site and I got a 15ml Body Smoothing Shower Gel and a 15 ml Energising Shower Gel.

bougheyrm │ Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester | Visit my blog: www.beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/bougheyrm | or my other blog: rmbbmr.wordpress.com/

More
7 years 3 weeks ago #5 by Merry123
Hmmm...
Whittards spiced tea - delicious! :)

Merry123 ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/merry123

More
7 years 3 weeks ago #6 by renie
After receiving my Glamour Magazine in the post, I had to collect my freebie @ House of Frasers (posting issue with liquids)
which was:- 1 x 10ml Nails Inc. Nail Polish, created for them and Glamour By Kate Spade, in Uptown Glamour.
Also The Sunday Telegraph offer (3/11/13) for Whittards, Tea/coffee/Hot chocolate in a tin worth £5
I picked Spiced Imperial Black Tea...very Christmassy.. ;)

"You had me at Hello..."

Jane Russell

More
7 years 1 month ago #7 by Dese

renie wrote: Hahaha I probably subconsciously knew about it from reading your post, but couldn't remember what outlet.. :whistle:

:laugh:

Dese ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/dese

More
7 years 1 month ago #8 by renie

Dese wrote:

renie wrote: I never usually can find the low priced offer on these magazines.. so it was a nice find. :)

I posted the offer here as soon as I saw it, but it was too late for me as I had grabbed it on my way home at the station...

Hahaha I probably subconsciously knew about it from reading your post, but couldn't remember what outlet.. :whistle:

"You had me at Hello..."

Jane Russell

More
7 years 1 month ago - 7 years 1 month ago #9 by Dese

renie wrote: I never usually can find the low priced offer on these magazines.. so it was a nice find. :)

I posted the offer here as soon as I saw it, but it was too late for me as I had grabbed it on my way home at the station...

Dese ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/dese
Last edit: 7 years 1 month ago by Dese.

More
7 years 1 month ago #10 by renie

Dese wrote:

catsholiday wrote: I bought two at £2 I thought it was such good value!!

Unfortunately I was so eager that I had already bought mine before my (infrequent) visit to Tesco...

:(

I never usually can find the low priced offer on these magazines.. so it was a nice find. :)

"You had me at Hello..."

Jane Russell

More
7 years 1 month ago #11 by renie

Gosh never thought of doing that. They would make a great stocking filler for my sis and mum, think I will get another.. ;)

"You had me at Hello..."

Jane Russell

More
7 years 1 month ago #12 by Dese

Unfortunately I was so eager that I had already bought mine before my (infrequent) visit to Tesco...

:(

Moderators: Dese
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 1814 guests and no members online