What freebies did you receive in May 2013?

More
6 years 10 months ago #13 by helena881

Dese wrote:

helena881 wrote:

Dese wrote: I was so pleased with my freebie haul yesterday

Where do you get all your freebies from? :ohmy:

I look out for good deals and take advantage of the best ones. It helps to be on the mailing list of your favourite brands/suppliers as you often hear something interesting. I do quite a lot of research for members on this site, so I report things I think are worthwhile, I don't put everything on. I try to build good relationships with services around where I live and I generally get at least two free facials a month in a treatment room this way. I don't do too bad.

My advice is to get chatting to assistants at the counters that interest you, you will find that opportunities pop up that you would never have considered!

Good luck with your freebie search!

;)

Thanks for the advice. Your so lucky to get free facials. What do you ask the assistants at counters? Do you ask for samples?

Helena | Blogger | Beauty Lover | seasidebeauty.blogspot.com

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 10 months ago #14 by bougheyrm
A 1ml sample of L'Occitane Crème Divine which considering it costs £1.38 per ml isn't bad. There are also vouchers for a complimentary face treatment and hand massage after which you get extra freebies.

bougheyrm │ Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester | Visit my blog: www.beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/bougheyrm | or my other blog: rmbbmr.wordpress.com/

More
6 years 10 months ago #15 by Dese

helena881 wrote:

Dese wrote: I was so pleased with my freebie haul yesterday

I look out for good deals and take advantage of the best ones. It helps to be on the mailing list of your favourite brands/suppliers as you often hear something interesting. I do quite a lot of research for members on this site, so I report things I think are worthwhile, I don't put everything on. I try to build good relationships with services around where I live and I generally get at least two free facials a month in a treatment room this way. I don't do too bad.

My advice is to get chatting to assistants at the counters that interest you, you will find that opportunities pop up that you would never have considered!

Good luck with your freebie search!

;)

Dese ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/dese

More
6 years 10 months ago #16 by helena881

Dese wrote: I was so pleased with my freebie haul yesterday (I collected my parcels from the Parcel Office) that I took a piccy. In addition I picked up two mags as I was stranded at a station having missed my stop (yes really!) which had a sample of Clarins BB cream, Nails Inc full sized polish in very pale pink and Benefit Mascara 'They're Real'.

All in all, a good freebie day!

More
6 years 10 months ago #17 by helena881
You got some amazing stuff! So jealous of your freebies :P

More
6 years 10 months ago #18 by Merry123

Dese wrote: I've just been selected for a cheese trial (how exciting - Merry will be very envious!) with Bzzagent. Here's what I'm going to be trying:

Entertain with ease (and cheese, of course!)

What’s more essential to a good get-together than a choice cheese plate? No need to stress over the menu with this brand new range of party-ready cheeses from Tesco. Whether entertaining for two or two dozen, your gathering is sure to be a hit when you serve up cheesy centrepieces like these:

Toppers like Mozzarella with Green Pesto Dressing or Goat’s Cheese with Flame-Roasted Red Pepper Dressing
Fillers like Ricotta with Roasted Garlic & Herbs or Mexican-Style Monterey Jack
Hot Cheeses like Baking Camembert with a Sweet Chilli Glaze or Cheddar Soufflé
Cold Cheeses like Feta in a Tomato & Red Pepper Chutney or Halloumi Slices in a Sweet Chilli Dressing

It sounds like they're going to send me vouchers for friends to spread the lurve, so do let me know if you want one, I'm sure I can post a few!

:P

Very envious! :silly:

Merry123 ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/merry123

More
6 years 10 months ago #19 by bougheyrm
You basically write reviews and talk to people about the campaign. Ideally they want you to post on Facebook and Twitter, and to create/post to blogs but the individual campaigns differ so they'll let you know what they want. I really wanted to try this one so it was a pain that they aren't doing it near me :(

bougheyrm │ Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester | Visit my blog: www.beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/bougheyrm | or my other blog: rmbbmr.wordpress.com/

More
6 years 10 months ago #20 by Dese

bougheyrm wrote:

Dese wrote: I've just been selected for a cheese trial

Me to but... There were no Tesco's anywhere near me that are doing it so I had to turn it down :(

Aaah! I was lucky that the Tesco in my town is participating. I was too late to register for one about a month ago, do you know what it was? This is the first time I have done this, it's not the same as your ironing thingy, is it? Do I need to take photos etc?

Dese ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/dese

More
6 years 10 months ago #21 by bougheyrm

Dese wrote: I've just been selected for a cheese trial

Me to but... There were no Tesco's anywhere near me that are doing it so I had to turn it down :(

More
6 years 10 months ago - 6 years 10 months ago #22 by Dese
Today's freebies for me were:
Clarins Vital Night Light 30ml (because I am a loyal customer to my local salon)
Clarins Skin Illusion SPF 10 6ml
Clarins Extra Firming Foundation SPF 15 3ml
Clarins Super Restorative Foundation SPF 15 1.5ml
Sienna X Dark Glowing Self Tan anti cellulite formulation 30ml

With that and the cheese soiree, I'm all set for summer!

;)

Last edit: 6 years 10 months ago by Dese.

More
6 years 10 months ago #23 by Dese
I've just been selected for a cheese trial (how exciting - Merry will be very envious!) with Bzzagent. Here's what I'm going to be trying:

Entertain with ease (and cheese, of course!)

What’s more essential to a good get-together than a choice cheese plate? No need to stress over the menu with this brand new range of party-ready cheeses from Tesco. Whether entertaining for two or two dozen, your gathering is sure to be a hit when you serve up cheesy centrepieces like these:

Toppers like Mozzarella with Green Pesto Dressing or Goat’s Cheese with Flame-Roasted Red Pepper Dressing
Fillers like Ricotta with Roasted Garlic & Herbs or Mexican-Style Monterey Jack
Hot Cheeses like Baking Camembert with a Sweet Chilli Glaze or Cheddar Soufflé
Cold Cheeses like Feta in a Tomato & Red Pepper Chutney or Halloumi Slices in a Sweet Chilli Dressing

It sounds like they're going to send me vouchers for friends to spread the lurve, so do let me know if you want one, I'm sure I can post a few!

:P

More
6 years 10 months ago - 6 years 10 months ago #24 by Dese
I was so pleased with my freebie haul yesterday (I collected my parcels from the Parcel Office) that I took a piccy. In addition I picked up two mags as I was stranded at a station having missed my stop (yes really!) which had a sample of Clarins BB cream, Nails Inc full sized polish in very pale pink and Benefit Mascara 'They're Real'.

All in all, a good freebie day!

Attachments:
Last edit: 6 years 10 months ago by Dese.

Moderators: Dese
Time to create page: 0.284 seconds

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 1200 guests and no members online