Free copy of Marie Claire

More
7 years 5 months ago #1 by SamBrez
Replied by SamBrez on topic Free copy of Marie Claire
The problem I found is with Marie Claire, you don't get the freebies with the subscriptions.
You do with Glamour, I get one every 6 months and get all the magazine freebies but didn't get one with Marie Claire and I subscribed to it for 6 months :(

SamBrez | Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester | Visit my blog: www.testingtimeblog.blogspot.co.uk/

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 years 5 months ago #2 by renie
Replied by renie on topic Free copy of Marie Claire
:cheer: Thats good to know Boughey...i wasn't sure. Quite looking forward to receiving it.

"You had me at Hello..."

Jane Russell

More
7 years 5 months ago #3 by bougheyrm
Replied by bougheyrm on topic Free copy of Marie Claire
It does takes a few weeks (more like a month actually!).

bougheyrm │ Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester | Visit my blog: www.beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/bougheyrm | or my other blog: rmbbmr.wordpress.com/

More
7 years 5 months ago #4 by renie
Replied by renie on topic Free copy of Marie Claire
The calls not to bad...although i'm still waiting for my Digital SLR Photograpy issue.. :(

"You had me at Hello..."

Jane Russell

More
7 years 5 months ago #5 by bougheyrm
--==<>==--
Marie Claire

Okay from experience what will happen is that they'll call you and offer you a free copy or a low price subscription. I just go for the freebie but it's up to you.

bougheyrm │ Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester | Visit my blog: www.beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/bougheyrm | or my other blog: rmbbmr.wordpress.com/

Moderators: Dese
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 972 guests and no members online