Free Sample of Papulex Oil Free Cream and Moussant Cleansing Gel

More
6 years 11 months ago #1 by renie
My daughter gets the odd breakout of blemishes and spots, so maybe this one will help..thanks for this :)

"You had me at Hello..."

Jane Russell

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 11 months ago #2 by bougheyrm

chris2 wrote: My son had acne, started when he was 15, we tried nearly everything over the years, from the doctor to creams on the market, In the end his skin improved with just water and time, he is 23 now, still gets the odd outbreak but feels more confident in his appearance

Very true chris2. I've always struggled with blemishes and spots and I've tried a lot of products most of which haven't one much good. I still look and try them but possibly now it's just habit!

bougheyrm │ Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester | Visit my blog: www.beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/bougheyrm | or my other blog: rmbbmr.wordpress.com/
The following user(s) said Thank You: chris2

More
6 years 11 months ago #3 by chris2
My son had acne, started when he was 15, we tried nearly everything over the years, from the doctor to creams on the market, In the end his skin improved with just water and time, he is 23 now, still gets the odd outbreak but feels more confident in his appearance

More
6 years 11 months ago #4 by kerance
Thank you :) My mates mom wanted something for acne so this may be good for her x

My Blog - it's going slow at starting but at 3 posts it's getting there :D
anormalgirlsreviews.blogspot.co.uk/

More
6 years 11 months ago #5 by bougheyrm
Nor me. Should be interesting to see what they're like.

bougheyrm │ Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester | Visit my blog: www.beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/bougheyrm | or my other blog: rmbbmr.wordpress.com/

More
6 years 11 months ago #6 by Merry123
Thanks, bougheyrm.

It's a brand I'm not familiar with. ;)

Merry123 ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/merry123

More
6 years 11 months ago #7 by bougheyrm
Facebook but I don't think you need an account :)

Click here

Sorry no idea how big the samples are as I can't find anything that tells you.

Do you know the Complete Truth about acne? What are the 3 Papulex™ ingredients that target three root causes of acne?

Nicotinamide
EU-Patented ABA
Zinc PCA

The following user(s) said Thank You: kerance

Moderators: Dese
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 1138 guests and no members online