Garnier: B&W Deodorant

More
9 years 1 month ago #1 by clare.mckenzie
I am currently taking part in a trial for Garnier to test their latest deodorant.

It's much the same packaging as the Clean Sensation product. It comes in a 150ml canister and has an on/off switch on the side. The aerosol fires short, rapid bursts so a little goes a long way.

It claims to that you can use this deodorant under any clothing, whether it be black, white or coloured, without leaving stain marks. Since using the product, I have confirm that it has not left any marks behind on my clothing.

The fragrance is slightly fruity, although I prefer the Clean Sensation product which I was previously using. I think the retail price is around £2. I have been using the Clean Sensation can for over a month so 150ml certainly lasts a while.

I am not sure when/if this product will come onto the UK market, but keep an eye out for it if it does. You'll be pleasantly surprised by the results.
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dese
Time to create page: 0.130 seconds

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 913 guests and no members online