Ends 10/12/2012 - 1 of 10 NIVEA SOS Hand Balm

More
6 years 11 months ago #1 by IE363

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 11 months ago #2 by bougheyrm
It's that or decorating so...

bougheyrm │ Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester | Visit my blog: www.beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/bougheyrm | or my other blog: rmbbmr.wordpress.com/

More
6 years 11 months ago #3 by IE363
You're braver than I am - I haven't stepped outside today!

More
6 years 11 months ago #4 by bougheyrm
Absolutely! I'm spending my days outside in the wind and the rain pruning the tree in our front garden so I really need something for my hands :(

bougheyrm │ Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester | Visit my blog: www.beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/bougheyrm | or my other blog: rmbbmr.wordpress.com/

More
6 years 11 months ago #5 by IE363
Thanks Boughey - just the thing for this grotty weather.

More
6 years 11 months ago - 6 years 11 months ago #6 by bougheyrm
From Nivea (click here ):

"It may be chilly outside but it’s still perfect weather for long walks with the people you love. Keep your hands soft and protected from the cold with NIVEA SOS Hand Balm."

You have to come up with Tell us who you would like to hold hands with? (maximum 100 words). But it's random selection.

Attachments:
Last edit: 6 years 11 months ago by bougheyrm.
The following user(s) said Thank You: IE363

Moderators: Dese
Time to create page: 0.211 seconds

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 1094 guests and no members online