What freebies did you receive in November 2012?

More
6 years 11 months ago #97 by bougheyrm
Looking forward to trying this one as our samples are worth £10.29 and they're only 7ml!

bougheyrm │ Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester | Visit my blog: www.beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/bougheyrm | or my other blog: rmbbmr.wordpress.com/
The topic has been locked.
More
6 years 11 months ago #98 by Merry123

bougheyrm wrote: I got 7ml sample of Lauder's Advanced Night Repair Serum today.

Me too!

It arrived in a cute, midnight-blue bag. :)

Merry123 ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/merry123
More
6 years 11 months ago #99 by bougheyrm
I got 7ml sample of Lauder's Advanced Night Repair Serum today.

bougheyrm │ Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester | Visit my blog: www.beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/bougheyrm | or my other blog: rmbbmr.wordpress.com/
More
6 years 11 months ago - 6 years 11 months ago #100 by Dese
Sounds like November kicked off well for you, Cat! Well done. I got a big, fat nothing yesterday! :( However my 60%-off She Said Beauty Box is on its way so that is something to smile about!

If you need any help finding your way around leave a message and someone will get back to you. Make sure you have registered for the trial if you haven't already. Leave a comment when you click the link below to register:

www.beautyontrial.co.uk/free-samples/fre...-trial-size-bottles/

You will need to make sure you complete your profile with your contact details. Look at the tabs when you go to this link to fill in your profile and contact details. This will improve your chances. Click the link below:

beautyontrial.co.uk/user-profile/Cat68/

Members who are most active will be chosen, so make sure that you start lots of threads, review products and list new ones for the catalogue if you feel able. If you need any tips one of the moderators will be pleased to help you. Make sure you do these things and you stand a very good chance of being chosen for the next trial.

We all look forward to reading your posts, we are a very friendly bunch here and love to chat at every opportunity!

Check out the freebie section, there are lots of items you can apply for to swell your post with goodies each day, and lots of daily competitions in the competition section too. We are also beginning to build up a selection of interesting Christmas related products listed in the Christmas section.

To get an idea of the layout of the site, you can click the forums tab just under the heading. It will take you directly to the index of the categories.

Hope to read your posts soon!

:kiss:

Dese ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/dese
Last edit: 6 years 11 months ago by Dese.
More
6 years 11 months ago - 6 years 11 months ago #101 by Cat68
I managed to get Japonesque Lip Conditioner (which is a box of 24 pre-filled liquid cotton buds - they're pretty good), Lavera Faces Moisturiser and an Aqua Fresh toothbrush!! :)

Cat
Last edit: 6 years 11 months ago by Cat68. Reason: forgot info.
More
6 years 11 months ago - 6 years 6 months ago #102 by Dese
Well, it seems we are truly into autumn now with leaves blowing around everywhere and the rain... :(

So we need cheering up, right?

What goodies have you managed to cadge? It's time to spill the beans...

(still waiting for my postie to arrive... but given my recent record, I am not hopeful! :( )

Looking forward to reading your posts everyone!

:kiss:

Dese ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/dese
Last edit: 6 years 6 months ago by Dese.
Moderators: Dese
Time to create page: 0.192 seconds

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 810 guests and one member online