What freebies did you receive in November 2012?

More
6 years 11 months ago #73 by Dese
There seems to be a bit of a drought at the moment... perhaps it's because they want us all to buy stuff for Christmas...

:unsure:

Dese ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/dese
The topic has been locked.
More
6 years 11 months ago #74 by bougheyrm
Well done Rebecca! You did a lot better than me: I got absolutely nothing :(

bougheyrm │ Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester | Visit my blog: www.beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/bougheyrm | or my other blog: rmbbmr.wordpress.com/
More
6 years 11 months ago #75 by rebeccahorton77
free magazine today and some kleenex velvet balm tissues :) so better than nothing
More
6 years 11 months ago #76 by bougheyrm
Postie delivered replacement parts for my bike and laptop but no freebies :(

bougheyrm │ Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester | Visit my blog: www.beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/bougheyrm | or my other blog: rmbbmr.wordpress.com/
More
6 years 11 months ago #77 by renie
Postie went past... :(

*nothing for me* :( :(

"You had me at Hello..."

Jane Russell
More
6 years 11 months ago #78 by bougheyrm
Very true! I'd forgotten that one already :silly:

More
6 years 11 months ago - 6 years 11 months ago #79 by Dese

bougheyrm wrote: Got my first October freebie today, a full size Garnier Body Intensive 7 days. Great as this is what I use everyday!

Surely your second, if you got the Estee Lauder...? :unsure:

Well done with the 7 day body! Nothing here. :(

Dese ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/dese
Last edit: 6 years 11 months ago by Dese.
More
6 years 11 months ago #80 by bougheyrm
Got my first October freebie today, a full size Garnier Body Intensive 7 days. Great as this is what I use everyday!

More
6 years 11 months ago #81 by Dese

renie wrote: Dese, i was disappointed in the Millicano...just tasted like any ordinary instant. Think i will stick to my ground coffee.

Sometimes I think that advertising campaigns do companies a disservice by raising expectations too high. I agree, I will be sticking with my regular ground coffee...

:(

More
6 years 11 months ago #82 by renie
Dese, i was disappointed in the Millicano...just tasted like any ordinary instant. Think i will stick to my ground coffee.

"You had me at Hello..."

Jane Russell
More
6 years 11 months ago #83 by Dese
Wow, what a great day for you, Renie! Your pearly-whites will certainly be gleaming, even after the coffee. :lol:

Hope my Millicano arrives soon, I had been looking forward to trying this one. However my mother-in-law had some and I tried it already. I was disappointed that it didn't really seem any different to other instants. I was hoping it would pack the punch of a ground coffee... Still it didn't keep me awake that night, which is good. ;)

More
6 years 11 months ago #84 by renie
:woohoo: yesterday was a great day!!
Came back from being away and the postie delivered:-

1 x 20ml Aquafresh sample
1 x Millicano coffee sample
1 x 7ml (7day supply) Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair serum...in a mini bottle of the full size... B)
Then from Wisdom i had won one of their 1000 latest limited edition 2012 Quantum clean & whitening brushes..... :woohoo:

I'm a happy chappy..... :laugh:

"You had me at Hello..."

Jane Russell
Moderators: Dese
Time to create page: 0.249 seconds

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 1016 guests and one member online