What freebies did you receive in November 2012?

More
6 years 11 months ago #61 by mixnmatch1
I was mistaken in my excitement,the jo molone prize is cologne not perfume but still really good fragrances,will review soon :)

mixnmatch1 │ Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester │ Visit my blog: mixnmatch1-bargainista.blogspot.com/
The topic has been locked.
More
6 years 11 months ago #62 by Dese

IE363 wrote: Two trial size bottles of Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair. :)

How did you manage to get two? :ohmy:

Dese ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/dese
More
6 years 11 months ago #63 by IE363
Two trial size bottles of Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair. :)
More
6 years 11 months ago #64 by IE363

mixnmatch1 wrote: wayyyheyyyy!
I recieved today a Jo Malone mini perfume gift set as a runner up prize and a packet of kleenex balsam,happy girlie :D

Lovely! Well done.
More
6 years 11 months ago #65 by Dese

I recieved today a Jo Malone mini perfume gift set as a runner up prize and a packet of kleenex balsam,happy girlie :D

Really pleased to read your good news!

:kiss:

Dese ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/dese
More
6 years 11 months ago #66 by renie

bougheyrm wrote: Well done renie! My only option was Boots but when I walked to the one near me they didn't have any :(

Aww thats sad :(
Some of the ladies went onto the Ojon site and used a store locator, it gave them a 25mile radius.
The Boots store near me weren't doing it.

"You had me at Hello..."

Jane Russell
More
6 years 11 months ago #67 by renie
In the mail...
Packet of Kleenex balsam tissue..handy ;)
My daughter bought this months Cosmopolian and gave its freebie to me :woohoo:
1 x 100ml VO5 'Smoothly does it' frizz free heat defence creme :)

"You had me at Hello..."

Jane Russell
More
6 years 11 months ago #68 by bougheyrm

Well done mixnmatch1! Absolutely nothing for me today.

bougheyrm │ Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester | Visit my blog: www.beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/bougheyrm | or my other blog: rmbbmr.wordpress.com/
More
6 years 11 months ago #69 by Merry123

I love Jo Malone, and that mini perfume gift set sounds gorgeous.

Well done you! :kiss:

Merry123 ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/merry123
More
6 years 11 months ago #70 by mixnmatch1
wayyyheyyyy!

mixnmatch1 │ Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester │ Visit my blog: mixnmatch1-bargainista.blogspot.com/
More
6 years 11 months ago #71 by bougheyrm
Well done renie! My only option was Boots but when I walked to the one near me they didn't have any :(

bougheyrm │ Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester | Visit my blog: www.beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/bougheyrm | or my other blog: rmbbmr.wordpress.com/
More
6 years 11 months ago #72 by renie
Got my Ojon Shampoo & Conditioner
both 250ml...
:woohoo:

hope everyone remembered and got theirs.
Allocated stock for this promo is limited..John Lewis Glasgow opened at 9am and had none left by 9.10.
House of Frasers seemed to have faired better, they eere still processing the queue at 10.20 from an opening time of 10am.

Good luck :)

"You had me at Hello..."

Jane Russell
Moderators: Dese
Time to create page: 0.236 seconds

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 816 guests and one member online