What freebies did you receive in November 2012?

More
6 years 10 months ago #37 by Dese
Free set of Ojon shampoo and conditioner for me, Nails inc gold glitter varnish, Max Factor Face Finity All Day Flawless foundation, and Rimmel BB Cream SPF25.

:woohoo:

Dese ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/dese
The topic has been locked.
More
6 years 10 months ago #38 by Dese

IE363 wrote:

Ouch! Hope you're feeling better now :kiss:

Fighting fit, thanks for asking, IE363! :)

Dese ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/dese
More
6 years 10 months ago #39 by IE363

Dese wrote: My freebies yesterday and today consisted of 100ml VO5 'Smoothly Does It' frizz free creme, a surprise Makeover at Elizabeth Arden, plus 7 day free trial of serum capusules. Also two sachets of the new Elemis lip and eye serum.

I was devastated not to be able to get the Elemis mag freebie. I have been laid up with a bad back and now they have all gone! :(

Still looking for that gold nail varnish. No copies available today...

Ouch! Hope you're feeling better now :kiss:
More
6 years 10 months ago #40 by Dese
My freebies yesterday and today consisted of 100ml VO5 'Smoothly Does It' frizz free creme, a surprise Makeover at Elizabeth Arden, plus 7 day free trial of serum capusules. Also two sachets of the new Elemis lip and eye serum.

I was devastated not to be able to get the Elemis mag freebie. I have been laid up with a bad back and now they have all gone! :(

Still looking for that gold nail varnish. No copies available today...

More
6 years 10 months ago #41 by IE363
Nice haul Kerance!
More
6 years 10 months ago #42 by kerance
Thanks guys,

It's only because I know where to look plus - I have nothing better to do :unsure:
I will post my Freebie Frenzy blog post in this forum as there's a few links in there that MAY help your freebie hauls :)

My Blog - it's going slow at starting but at 3 posts it's getting there :D
anormalgirlsreviews.blogspot.co.uk/
More
6 years 10 months ago #43 by bougheyrm
Well done kerance! It's great to see freebies coming in :)

bougheyrm │ Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester | Visit my blog: www.beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/bougheyrm | or my other blog: rmbbmr.wordpress.com/
More
6 years 10 months ago #44 by Dese
:ohmy: Wow, Kerance, I am really impressed! All that by the 10th of the month! Hope the rest of the month continues in this way for you. I will post my freebies tomorrow, but fairly insignificant...

More
6 years 10 months ago #45 by kerance
Hey guys,
I've had a good start to November so far. :ohmy:
I've received a set of 3 Orly nail varnishes from a Halloween Facebook comp - the nail varnish are black, and two oranges with different glitters.
I received a full sized bottle of Garnier Intensive 7 day moisturiser (instead of a 7 day trial, like I'm gonna complain), a box of Belvita biscuits (first 79 to email in), 5 recipe books from Bertoli Oil (limited amount freebie), a pack of 2 scourers and a furry hedgehog :woohoo: (Spontex comp), a box of Kelloggs cereal to review which is brand new not on the shelves yet and a five pound Love to Shop voucher which I won from Compers News Magazine.

Hopefully the month will continue to be good for me and everyone else.

Love reading everyone's post - I get them in my inbox and they makeme smile each time :cheer:
:kiss:

My Blog - it's going slow at starting but at 3 posts it's getting there :D
anormalgirlsreviews.blogspot.co.uk/
More
6 years 10 months ago #46 by bougheyrm
I think it was an offer from months ago (probably six months) I'm afraid :(

bougheyrm │ Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester | Visit my blog: www.beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/bougheyrm | or my other blog: rmbbmr.wordpress.com/
More
6 years 10 months ago #47 by IE363

bougheyrm wrote: Got a surprise one today (I really don't remember applying but I'm very happy to receive them):

Four Yankee Candle Christmas fragrance samplers.

Very nice. If you remember, do let us know where you got them! :)
More
6 years 10 months ago #48 by IE363

renie wrote: [quote=Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair
Merry123, I've been using mine for the past 5 days, and there's still LOADS left in the bottle.

I'm the same on 7th day/night..and the bottle has very little out of it. Which is good :)[/quote]

They are really pretty generous trial sizes. Nice to be able to test a product properly - and a good size for travelling.
Moderators: Dese
Time to create page: 0.341 seconds

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 887 guests and no members online