What freebies did you receive in November 2012?

More
6 years 11 months ago #25 by IE363

Dese wrote: Today I recieved a goodie bag with Crabtree & Evelyn Himalayan Blue Hand Care 25g (reserved for special customers :) ) and a vial of Rosewater EDT. It included a large pink emery board, and samples of Lush Mask of Mag, Volcano Foot Mask, and Blousey. Organic Tulsi peppermint tea. Also picked up Nails inc varnishes in red and pink colours, 2x Max Factor Face Finity All Day Flawless foundation, and 2x Rimmel BB Cream SPF25.

Good day on the freebie front!

B)

Very nice Dese!
The topic has been locked.
More
6 years 11 months ago #26 by IE363

mixnmatch1 wrote:

IE363 wrote: An Illamasqua eye shadow quad and nail varnish today :woohoo:

Wow! thats great IE363,how did you manage to get them? did you win them? :)

Yep, a Debenhams VIP thing on facebook - as well as there other draws they ask for people to review stuff. You just need to say why you want to do it.
More
6 years 11 months ago - 6 years 11 months ago #27 by Dese
Today I recieved a goodie bag with Crabtree & Evelyn Himalayan Blue Hand Care 25g (reserved for special customers :) ) and a vial of Rosewater EDT. It included a large pink emery board, and samples of Lush Mask of Mag, Volcano Foot Mask, and Blousey. Organic Tulsi peppermint tea. Also picked up Nails inc varnishes in red and pink colours, 2x Max Factor Face Finity All Day Flawless foundation, and 2x Rimmel BB Cream SPF25.

Good day on the freebie front!

B)

Dese ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/dese
Last edit: 6 years 11 months ago by Dese.
More
6 years 11 months ago #28 by Dese

IE363 wrote: My Illamasqua bounty was courtesy of Debenhams VIP club - the first one of their many draws I've won something in! Need to review it for them in due course.

Well done, IE363! I'll be looking forward to reading those reviews! :)

Dese ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/dese
More
6 years 11 months ago #29 by mixnmatch1

IE363 wrote: An Illamasqua eye shadow quad and nail varnish today :woohoo:

Wow! thats great IE363,how did you manage to get them? did you win them? :)

mixnmatch1 │ Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester │ Visit my blog: mixnmatch1-bargainista.blogspot.com/
More
6 years 11 months ago #30 by mixnmatch1
I recieved the green polish with this month glamour,at first i thought it was black which i was really happy with,then i looked closer and thought it was dark blue but whaen i tried it i saw it was a dark green colour,not sure what i think of the shade though :S

mixnmatch1 │ Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester │ Visit my blog: mixnmatch1-bargainista.blogspot.com/
More
6 years 11 months ago #31 by IE363
My Illamasqua bounty was courtesy of Debenhams VIP club - the first one of their many draws I've won something in! Need to review it for them in due course.
More
6 years 11 months ago - 6 years 11 months ago #32 by Dese
Wow! That is impressive, was it for making repeat purchases? I know they have a scheme, but I only purchased a perfume gift set...

:unsure:

Well done, Bougheyrm, too! I received a resounding nothing, as per usual!

:(

Last edit: 6 years 11 months ago by Dese.
More
6 years 11 months ago #33 by IE363
An Illamasqua eye shadow quad and nail varnish today :woohoo:
More
6 years 11 months ago #34 by bougheyrm
I got some samples of L'Oreals Revitalift repair 10 BB Cream today.

bougheyrm │ Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester | Visit my blog: www.beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/bougheyrm | or my other blog: rmbbmr.wordpress.com/
More
6 years 11 months ago #35 by IE363
Ojon shampoo and conditioner in the post, and the black/dark green Nails inc varnish courtesy of Glamour (still to test it to determine the colour - but a little mystery is good!)
More
6 years 11 months ago #36 by IE363

Dese wrote: Free set of Ojon shampoo and conditioner for me, Nails inc gold glitter varnish, Max Factor Face Finity All Day Flawless foundation, and Rimmel BB Cream SPF25.

:woohoo:

A good day!
Moderators: Dese
Time to create page: 0.265 seconds

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 951 guests and one member online