Free Gucci Premiere fragrance sample

More
7 years 1 month ago #1 by Dese
If it's the one I received, it was only a card with a lift up flap, not a proper sample anyway!

:(

Dese ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/dese

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 years 1 month ago #2 by sher66
:( there is no more for england :(

More
7 years 1 month ago - 7 years 1 month ago #3 by Dese
Hi Barra and welcome to the site. If you need any help finding your way around leave a message and someone will get back to you. Make sure you have registered for the trial if you haven't already. Leave a comment when you click the link below to register:

beautyontrial.co.uk/free-samples/free-sa...x-full-size-bottles/

You will need to make sure you complete your profile with your contact details. Look at the tabs when you go to this link to fill in your profile and contact details. This will improve your chances. Click the link below:

beautyontrial.co.uk/user-profile/barra666/

Members who are most active will be chosen, so make sure that you start lots of threads and review products and list new ones for the catalogue if you feel able. If you need any tips one of the moderators will be pleased to help you. Make sure you do these things and you stand a very good chance of being chosen for the next trial.

We all look forward to reading your posts, we are a very friendly bunch here and love to chat at every opportunity!

Check out the freebie section, there are lots of items you can apply for to swell your post with goodies each day! We are so enthusiastic that we have a thread dedicated to how many freebies we manage get each month! Hope you will join us there!

www.beautyontrial.co.uk/index.php?option...t=50&Itemid=549#8750

Dese ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/dese
Last edit: 7 years 1 month ago by Dese.

More
7 years 1 month ago #4 by barra666
got my trial today and it was amazing :) thanks

More
7 years 2 months ago #5 by IE363
You're welcome! :)

More
7 years 2 months ago #6 by bougheyrm
Excellent! Thanks IE363 :)

bougheyrm │ Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester | Visit my blog: www.beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/bougheyrm | or my other blog: rmbbmr.wordpress.com/

More
7 years 2 months ago #7 by IE363
The following user(s) said Thank You: bougheyrm

Moderators: Dese
Time to create page: 0.213 seconds

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 1158 guests and one member online