What freebies did you receive in September 2012?

More
6 years 11 months ago #13 by Dese
After my miserable trudge home yesterday evening I was greeted by Oral B 3D Brilliance toothpaste... :)

Dese ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/dese
The topic has been locked.
More
6 years 11 months ago #14 by IE363

bougheyrm wrote: Oh dear! Well at least you got something, just more rain here and no freebies.

Same here!
More
6 years 11 months ago #15 by bougheyrm
Oh dear! Well at least you got something, just more rain here and no freebies.

bougheyrm │ Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester | Visit my blog: www.beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/bougheyrm | or my other blog: rmbbmr.wordpress.com/
More
6 years 11 months ago #16 by Caith91
got my free Armani Maestro foundation sample!
only it was a shade to dark :(
More
6 years 11 months ago #17 by Dese
A Boss perfume card for me today.

:)

Dese ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/dese
More
6 years 11 months ago #18 by Dese

renie wrote: Took my Chanel voucher for mini makeover and free Rouge LIps sample palette, to my Local JOhn Lewis. They weren't taking part in this campaign! They did say that they had been getting quite a few in, and alot who had already tried at HOuse of Frasers, only to be told they also weren't taking part!!

From what i can gather neither Debenhams nor Boots are in this campaign...so who does that leave???
The places i have mentioned are the only ones in Glasgow who have the license to sell Chanel!

Anyway, the lady at John Lewis was lovely, she offered a makeover and gave me 2 x free sample vials of Coco Mademoiselle......my favourite of all time. So in the end i'm rather pleased, in a roundabout way. :)

I tried Boots and Debenhams on Monday. Boots has run out. Their next sample drop will be between 19th-30th October. The lady couldn't guarantee that sample would be among them.

When I tried Debenhams the lady was on holiday and the sample drawer securely locked. As she has been away, there may be some left. They usually do have samples from these newsletters. I need to contact them on Thursday to know for sure...

Well done with your makeover and Coco Madamoiselle samples, Renie!

:)

More
6 years 11 months ago #19 by IE363
Not too bad a result then Renie! :laugh:
More
6 years 11 months ago #20 by renie
Took my Chanel voucher for mini makeover and free Rouge LIps sample palette, to my Local JOhn Lewis. They weren't taking part in this campaign! They did say that they had been getting quite a few in, and alot who had already tried at HOuse of Frasers, only to be told they also weren't taking part!!

From what i can gather neither Debenhams nor Boots are in this campaign...so who does that leave???
The places i have mentioned are the only ones in Glasgow who have the license to sell Chanel!

Anyway, the lady at John Lewis was lovely, she offered a makeover and gave me 2 x free sample vials of Coco Mademoiselle......my favourite of all time. So in the end i'm rather pleased, in a roundabout way. :)

"You had me at Hello..."

Jane Russell
More
6 years 11 months ago #21 by kerance
Oh yeah, I was happy! I should have put that lmao. It was lush - I just meant it's kinda half of what they sell already hehe.
Was tasty though. My chap thought it was too sickening though...good as he only had a nibble and not half :P

And I knowwww...more chocolate - I will be rolling from place to place lol

My Blog - it's going slow at starting but at 3 posts it's getting there :D
anormalgirlsreviews.blogspot.co.uk/
More
6 years 11 months ago #22 by IE363
I'd be very happy with any sort of chocolate!
More
6 years 11 months ago #23 by IE363

kerance wrote: I had a good day today. I had one of the new limited edition Mars Bars which seems to be a normal Mars Bar minus the nougat :S
I also got the Herbamare samples as well as a little cuddle polar bear teddy.

On Saturday at work a lovely older feller came into the shop I work in. He passed me 2 Bastiste dry shampoo sprays that he had been given (strangely enough - he had no hair). I gave him his coffee for free as I wanted to go to the last day of them giving out the samples in the Bullring but couldn't make it cause of work.

I have also received a bag of M&M's, a Dirty Works body butter (decent tube size) and have I mentioned the Lindt Caramel chocolate bar?

Ooh, good day!
More
6 years 11 months ago #24 by bougheyrm

kerance wrote: I had a good day today. I had one of the new limited edition Mars Bars which seems to be a normal Mars Bar minus the nougat :S
I also got the Herbamare samples as well as a little cuddle polar bear teddy.

On Saturday at work a lovely older feller came into the shop I work in. He passed me 2 Bastiste dry shampoo sprays that he had been given (strangely enough - he had no hair). I gave him his coffee for free as I wanted to go to the last day of them giving out the samples in the Bullring but couldn't make it cause of work.

I have also received a bag of M&M's, a Dirty Works body butter (decent tube size) and have I mentioned the Lindt Caramel chocolate bar?

More chocolate!!!! I wasn't keen on the limited edition Mars Bar - didn't stop me eating it thought :)

Excellent freebies. Well done kerance :)

bougheyrm │ Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester | Visit my blog: www.beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/bougheyrm | or my other blog: rmbbmr.wordpress.com/
Moderators: Dese
Time to create page: 0.235 seconds

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 887 guests and no members online