E: 27.6.12 Win the chance to be a beauty correspondent for Marie Claire/M&S/W&H LINK ADDED

More
7 years 3 weeks ago #1 by mixnmatch1
I was going to enter but it states that people in the Beauty proffesion are not eligable :(

mixnmatch1 │ Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester │ Visit my blog: mixnmatch1-bargainista.blogspot.com/

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 years 4 weeks ago #2 by Dese
Glad I managed to get the link again, the deadline is very short! I am tempted to enter anyway myself. It's such an opportunity!

:silly:

Dese ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/dese

More
7 years 4 weeks ago #3 by Kimbo09
thanks dese, Thats me entered.
woop woop exciting.

More
7 years 4 weeks ago - 7 years 4 weeks ago #4 by Dese
Kimbo, I've replaced the link this morning, but here it is again:

campaign.ipcdigital.co.uk/m-and-s/womanandhome

Good luck!

:kiss:

Dese ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/dese
Last edit: 7 years 4 weeks ago by Dese.

More
7 years 4 weeks ago #5 by Kimbo09
Ah yes I did see that post. Seeing it there reminded me! I have had a look on the site and will have a think about it. Maybe a bit conflicting with work for me!

Thank you very much about the picture, it was a friend, he is practising photography. A rarity but quite liked this one. Xx

More
7 years 4 weeks ago #6 by Dese
It's on page 5 of 'topics with no replies'

More
7 years 4 weeks ago #7 by Dese
Check topics with no replies. Here's how I listed it:

E: Sept 2012 WIN the chance to be the new face of Beauty Without Cruelty™ 2013
Category: Competitions | Topic started 1 day, 22 hours ago by Dese

More
7 years 4 weeks ago #8 by Dese
Love the photo by the way, is that you? Did a friend take it?

More
7 years 4 weeks ago #9 by Kimbo09

More
7 years 4 weeks ago #10 by Dese
My job too. I would love to be a tester as well, however this particular role is extremely public.

Good luck, I hope you are successful.

Did you check out my thread about becoming the new face? It is also in the beauty section of this forum. I posted it a couple of days ago, it should be easy to find using recent topics.

More
7 years 4 weeks ago #11 by Kimbo09
Thanks for that dese, just signed up. Hopefully receive something about it soon. Would love to be a beauty tester, but my job is very demanding and time off is limited so this sounds amazing. X

More
7 years 4 weeks ago #12 by Dese
Kimbo, I have contacted Marie Claire to ask them to resend me the e-mail, or the link, so I can do the uploading. Hopefully someone will get back to me next week.

Moderators: DesebougheyrmMerry123
Time to create page: 0.222 seconds

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 1164 guests and no members online