2 years 10 months ago #1 by catsholiday
It only works for the Superfood serum. This is my order :
Advanced Anti-Oxidant Superfood Facial Oil DB001 1 £55.00
Cocoa Noir Sensuous Night Repairing Moisturiser DB021 1 £9.90
Subtotal £64.90
Shipping & Handling £5.99
Discount (SUPERFOOD) -£55.00
Grand Total £15.89

catsholiday | Blogger . Tester | Visit my blogs: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/catsholiday and catsholiday.worpress.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: BOT

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
2 years 10 months ago #2 by Dese
Replied by Dese on topic Dr Botanicals free face serum

catsholiday wrote: If you order anything from Dr Botanicls and their stuff is great. TODAY you get the Supefood facial anti oxidant serum free if you add it to the cart and use the code SUPERFOOD. Postage is £5.99 and the cheapest itm that is great value id te cocoa superfood nght moisturiser for £9.99

Hi Catsholiday, happy New Year! I just tried that code to get some moisturiser, the site has some interesting products. Unfortunately it said the code is not valid, are you sure it's for today?

Dese ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/dese

More
2 years 10 months ago #3 by catsholiday
Actually i might be for a limited time not just today

catsholiday | Blogger . Tester | Visit my blogs: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/catsholiday and catsholiday.worpress.com

More
2 years 10 months ago #4 by catsholiday
If you order anything from Dr Botanicls and their stuff is great. TODAY you get the Supefood facial anti oxidant serum free if you add it to the cart and use the code SUPERFOOD. Postage is £5.99 and the cheapest itm that is great value id te cocoa superfood nght moisturiser for £9.99

Moderators: Dese
Time to create page: 0.134 seconds

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 1549 guests and one member online