HAS ANYBODY MANAGED TO BLAG ANY GOODIES FROM THE BOOTS 75% OFF SALE?

More
7 years 4 weeks ago #1 by Dese

Merry123 wrote: :lol:

I see I'm not the only magpie.

Magpie is my middle name...

:lol:

Dese ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/dese

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 years 4 weeks ago #2 by Merry123
:lol:

I see I'm not the only magpie.

Merry123 ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/merry123

More
7 years 4 weeks ago #3 by Dese

Merry123 wrote: I'm afraid that I spent most of my dosh at Past Times.

I bought some jewellery in the sale and lots of fancy tree decorations for next Christmas.

Couldn't help myself...

...they were all so sparkly! :)

Aah, the lure of sparkly things at Past Times, I know the feeling well... it's all just so irresistable! :silly:

Dese ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/dese

More
7 years 4 weeks ago #4 by Merry123
I'm afraid that I spent most of my dosh at Past Times.

I bought some jewellery in the sale and lots of fancy tree decorations for next Christmas.

Couldn't help myself...

...they were all so sparkly! :)

Merry123 ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/merry123

More
7 years 4 weeks ago #5 by skerts
I haven't been able to get to the shops. Here in Rural Norfolk we've been snowed in since Tuesday, but I did manage to get 3 boxes of Sanctuary Spa Escape Gift on line for £2.50 instead of £10 each. With postage my total bill came to £10.45, so I'm happy. :)

More
7 years 4 weeks ago #6 by renie
Dese, FCUK is more a fashion brand that has added fragrances & bodycare to their portfolio. Not high end creams, just a fancy fragrance with a designer tag. Normally quite a nice scent.
As for Boots Sale...All Gone..ended! :(

Dese wrote:

Dese wrote: I'm off to Boots bright and early tomorrow morning for a free Origins facial (provided the trains are running and it doesn't snow too much...) Perhaps I will have something to show when I get back! ;)

The only item that was left (other than Christmas cards) was a FCUK boxed-set fragrance, shower gel and planner for £3.50... I picked it up on principle, but I don't know anything about it :whistle:

"You had me at Hello..."

Jane Russell

More
7 years 4 weeks ago - 7 years 4 weeks ago #7 by Dese

Dese wrote: I'm off to Boots bright and early tomorrow morning for a free Origins facial (provided the trains are running and it doesn't snow too much...) Perhaps I will have something to show when I get back! ;)

The only item that was left (other than Christmas cards) was a FCUK boxed-set fragrance, shower gel and planner for £3.50... I picked it up on principle, but I don't know anything about it :whistle:

Last edit: 7 years 4 weeks ago by Dese.

More
7 years 4 weeks ago #8 by Cat68
Wow what a fab haul - you did good x

Cat

More
7 years 4 weeks ago #9 by renie
Enjoy it Dese. hope the trains are running.. :) I think Merry posted a free Facial from Molton Browns on the site today?

"You had me at Hello..."

Jane Russell

More
7 years 4 weeks ago - 7 years 4 weeks ago #10 by Dese
I'm off to Boots bright and early tomorrow morning for a free Origins facial (provided the trains are running and it doesn't snow too much...) Perhaps I will have something to show when I get back! ;)

Last edit: 7 years 4 weeks ago by Dese.

More
7 years 4 weeks ago #11 by Dese
Wow, that's really impressive, Renie!

More
7 years 4 weeks ago #12 by renie
Dese, thanks...I finally got my photo attached!! I didnt realise i had Microsoft Photo editor on the Laptop.. :blink:
Ive added a few more items to my Boots Sale Haul..got 2 more today from my wee local Boots. :whistle:

Dese wrote:

renie wrote: I tried to add my photo of my sales, but it wouldn't add.. :(

Renie, try reducing the size of your image. I am not an expert in these things, to say the least :S , but I am told that when you use the programme where you can crop your image etc. try pressing ctrl and r (intruction to 'resize' and image. We use Infranview for this). Hopefully you might have 'half' as an option. You can continue to do that until the size is less than 800x800 and then save it. With any luck you will be able to attach it then. Internet Explorer is allowing pictures to be attached, it is only Firefox that is not cooperating!

Good luck!

"You had me at Hello..."

Jane Russell

Moderators: Dese
Time to create page: 0.223 seconds

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 1705 guests and no members online