L'Occitane Summer Sale Now l Save up to 71%

More
7 years 7 months ago #1 by Dese
Hi, Rose, I hadn't had the Amande, but like you I have rearview. It has won an award in the Beauty Bible, so numerous people rate it well. I only tried it in the shop so far, but it had a very delicate almond aroma, not strong. TRue cream was light-textured and it soaked in well. Other nut oils, such as Brazil and hazel, are very anti-ageing and help with wrinkles, so this may well have those properties too. I'll let you know how I get on after the weekend, once I have had a chance to try it. It is not reduced so there is no hurry. The assistant gave me an Amande shower oil sample to try too, I am excited to find out what it's like! :)

Dese ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/dese

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 years 7 months ago #2 by rose
Hi Dese,
I did the same. I visited my local L'Occitane shop yesterday. I was very nice to see all these reduced prices. I was very tempted to buy the Rose Summer Collection at 38% off. I will surely return tomorrow. You don't see bargains like that very often!

More
7 years 7 months ago - 7 years 7 months ago #3 by admin

Is it possible to move them?

Hi Dese,
This feature is already installed. But managing categories is a task assigned to the moderators. We regularly choose a category to uncategorised threads. We'll dispatch your most recent threads tomorrow. Enjoy your weekend!

admin ? Forum Moderator
Tip#1: When posting in the Bargain & Deals section of the Forums and if available, please add a competition or offer end date in the title of your thread.
For example: E:20.05.12, Ren Neroli and Grapefruit Body Cream ?24 Free Travel Size Samples.
Last edit: 7 years 7 months ago by admin.

More
7 years 7 months ago #4 by Dese
I popped in to the branch today and they said some people got a 10% off code in their e-mail, which you can give at the counter. I got the e-mail with the Summer Essentials offer instead (now posted too).

If anyone has the 10% e-mail I'm sure there are plenty of people who would be interested to know the deal...

:silly:

(Admin - I have have been using a different method to make new postings, and I see I have accidentally missed putting them in categories. Is it possible to move them? I can't seem to edit the category when I try to do it. Perhaps this is a feature that could be added.)

Dese ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/dese

More
7 years 7 months ago - 7 years 7 months ago #5 by admin
A 70% off their prices can’t be missed. Well done, Rose! Would you know the end date for these sales?

admin ? Forum Moderator
Tip#1: When posting in the Bargain & Deals section of the Forums and if available, please add a competition or offer end date in the title of your thread.
For example: E:20.05.12, Ren Neroli and Grapefruit Body Cream ?24 Free Travel Size Samples.
Last edit: 7 years 7 months ago by admin.

More
7 years 7 months ago #6 by Dese
Thanks, Rose, I will pop into my local branch this afternoon to see what they have!

:kiss:

More
7 years 7 months ago - 7 years 7 months ago #7 by rose
Summer savings in store and online at L'Occitane, here .
10-71% off on dozens of items.
Find your nearest boutique, here .

Attachments:
Last edit: 7 years 7 months ago by rose.

Moderators: Dese
Time to create page: 0.208 seconds

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 930 guests and no members online