Get £15 off at Molton Brown

More
2 years 8 months ago - 2 years 8 months ago #1 by Dese
Replied by Dese on topic Get £15 off at Molton Brown

beckyd wrote: Thank you so much :) I am looking for discounts on benefit stuff, found this https://www.thesun.co.uk/living/2302955/benefit-beauty-advent-calendar-selling-for-almost-double-the-price-heres-how-to-make-your-own/ but it didnt really help x

Hi Becky D,

It's lovely to hear from you. This particular Molton Brown post was one I made an age ago, and is not valid, but I get lots of discount offers for the brand. If you are particularly looking for Benefit, see if you can sign up to receive emails, they will probably send you discount offers from time to time. I haven't tried that particular brand. However if I get any, I will be sure to post them now I know you are looking for these.

I am also a great Advent Calendar enthusiast and did make my own when I missed out on getting one from which was pre-made. However, I don't think I really saved myself any money, plus I shelled out on the materials to make the Advent Calendar which cost me more. Look out for the Advents when they appear in October, these give amazing savings on the cost of buying the items and are certainly the best offers available all year, in my opinion. Some calendars are better value than others, Cosmopolitan tends to do a run down on the saving on all the major ones and some of the bloggers may cover other more less known ones too - some good some bad. I tend to do a regular Google search around the time of release to see what new ones manufacturers are making. The benefit one is a little pricy, I have to say.

I hope we have another opportunity to chat, thanks for popping into the forum. Do get in touch with me if you need any help with anything, I'm on holiday from work this week so you will be sure of a prompt reply! ;)

Dese ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/dese
Last edit: 2 years 8 months ago by Dese.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
2 years 8 months ago #2 by beckyd
Replied by beckyd on topic Get £15 off at Molton Brown
Thank you so much :) I am looking for discounts on benefit stuff, found this https://www.thesun.co.uk/living/2302955/benefit-beauty-advent-calendar-selling-for-almost-double-the-price-heres-how-to-make-your-own/ but it didnt really help x
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dese

More
4 years 4 months ago #3 by Dese
Get £15 reduction to your order when you spend £30 at Molton Brown using discount code (members please log in to view the code). I am not sure when this expires. Get a paper voucher to use in store in Good Housekeeping November 2015 edition.

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Dese ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/dese

Moderators: Dese
Time to create page: 0.128 seconds

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 1254 guests and no members online