Paid surveys ...

More
7 years 1 month ago #1 by Merry123
Replied by Merry123 on topic Paid surveys ...

bougheyrm wrote: Received a cheque from Populus Live today: yeah reward for the hard work of keeping up with the surveys (and not often being suitable for most). I also got an Amazon voucher from Just the Answer and some money to Paypal from The Geek Panel so not a bad week! Not huge money for the work but nice.

:woohoo: You can't go wrong with Amazon vouchers.

Merry123 ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/merry123

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 years 1 month ago #2 by bougheyrm
Replied by bougheyrm on topic Paid surveys ...
Received a cheque from Populus Live today: yeah reward for the hard work of keeping up with the surveys (and not often being suitable for most). I also got an Amazon voucher from Just the Answer and some money to Paypal from The Geek Panel so not a bad week! Not huge money for the work but nice.

bougheyrm │ Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester | Visit my blog: www.beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/bougheyrm | or my other blog: rmbbmr.wordpress.com/

More
7 years 2 months ago #3 by bougheyrm
Replied by bougheyrm on topic Paid surveys ...
Hi josiebonnar

I do these and if you're patient it works out fine. I really don't know how you could earn £7,000 as after a year I've managed about £70 which is nice enough for free. I do e-Rewards, Just the Answer, Populuslive, Snap Surveys, and The Geek Panel (plus a few others that I can't remember).

I do better with vouchers for free products, freebies and competitions but they take a bit more time to keep up with.

I'd be interested to know how you do as it can feel a bit lonely doing these surveys as you don't get any feedback and it takes a while to get any money out.

bougheyrm │ Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester | Visit my blog: www.beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/bougheyrm | or my other blog: rmbbmr.wordpress.com/
The following user(s) said Thank You: josiebonnar

More
7 years 2 months ago #4 by josiebonnar
Paid surveys ... was created by josiebonnar
I've signed up for a few paid survey sites and was just wondering has anyone else tried this out and think it's worth it or a waste of time? One I signed up with pays £1-£5 per survey and you can save the money you earn up and then get vouchers to spend in Boots, amazon and a few other options.. that would be great to get the vouchers for Boots to spend on beauty products!! ;) another site pays around the same and they pay you into your Paypal account, you can cash in after every £4 or save it up on the site.
I have completed 5 surveys today that took about 5 mins each and earned £6 altogether.
It sounds like a great idea if you've got a bit of spare time you could build up a few £'s to spend and cash it in every year..have a beauty spree :) lol , I seen someone online saying they earned £7,000 in 1 year and they just done surveys in their spare time and also had a full-time job.. not too bad huh?
But I don't think I would be so interested in doing that many, but it's good to sign up for all the survey sites so you can get alot of choice of surveys emailed to you. I'm going to sign up for aload of them and see how it goes, what do yous think about these sites?

Moderators: Dese
Time to create page: 0.142 seconds

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 1394 guests and no members online