FB - Brighten your January with a 7 day Trial of YSL Radiance System.

More
7 years 3 months ago #1 by renie
This is one that YSL are doing direct. I got an email from YSL to enter my mobile number, they sent me a text to show at the YSL counter as verification of the offer. :)

"You had me at Hello..."

Jane Russell

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 years 3 months ago #2 by Merry123
Thanks, Dese.

I continue to get increasingly annoyed by the FB/Twitter takeover! :angry:

Merry123 ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/merry123

More
7 years 3 months ago #3 by Dese
For those who don't use Facebook, you can get a 7 day trial of two products (the other being 5ml Touche Eclat) from counters.

This was advertised in Red magazine. It doesn't say that you need a voucher, just to visit a counter.

:kiss:

Dese ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/dese

More
7 years 4 months ago #4 by renie
:) I tried to let folks know that the photo wasnt needed..i nearly died when i first say the options...no way was i doing a photo.. :S
My daughter made me reread it.. :laugh:

"You had me at Hello..."

Jane Russell

More
7 years 4 months ago #5 by Merry123
Thanks, Renie.

Managed to get a voucher without the hassle of creating a radiance photo. ;)

Merry123 ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/merry123

More
7 years 4 months ago - 7 years 4 months ago #6 by renie
Yves Saint Laurent
Discover the YSL Radiance

This offer is through YSL's Facebook page. It askes you create your own Radiant Photo and Claim a 7 day trial. These are 2 seperate offers. YOu have to like their page to enter, then you get the option to take up either offer.
Click the samples offer and then it asks you if you wish a print off voucher, or prefer a text to you mobile, (there is a box to enter your number, then they confirm it back) They then send you a text that you take to your local YSL counter/consultant for your 7 day free trial of these 3 great products.

enter FACEBOOK PAGE

Don't think there is a closing date, probably while samples last. :)

"You had me at Hello..."

Jane Russell
Last edit: 7 years 4 months ago by renie.

Moderators: Dese
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 1104 guests and one member online