Free Dettol No Touch Hand Wash System (Normal Price £10)

More
8 years 2 months ago #1 by gypsonic
Hi JO1. Well done!! I'm so glad you goy your system. I think its a great little toy and prevents my hubby getting his grubby paws all over my nice soap bottles lol :lol:

gypsonic │ Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester │ Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/gypsonic

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago #2 by JO1
Hi gypsonic, and thank You :)I tried... and.. mission complete :))
Oh I almost forgot. I have printable £3 off the Dettol No Touch Hand Wash System :)
Attachments:

More
8 years 2 months ago #3 by gypsonic
hi JO1 well done for your first post and welcome! you May want to try superdrug? I went to asda and had the same problem. in the end it was my local superdrug that helped me. this voucher has been a little ambiguous to say the least

gypsonic │ Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester │ Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/gypsonic
The following user(s) said Thank You: JO1

More
8 years 2 months ago #4 by JO1
3rd Asda..and what i heard?.. "Sorry, we're completely out of stock" :(

More
8 years 3 months ago #5 by gypsonic
Let me know how you get on.....if its no joy I will print off another voucher and try and get one for you too.... I think the manager liked my hubby so hopefully we can do it again lol :lol:

More
8 years 3 months ago #6 by mixnmatch1
oooh well done,i am going to nip back to asda on momnday but i am going to ring first :)

mixnmatch1 │ Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester │ Visit my blog: mixnmatch1-bargainista.blogspot.com/

More
8 years 3 months ago #7 by gypsonic
Hi all! An update here on the handwash system saga! I went to my local Asda and they had no stock :( Today I popped into Superdrug and hooray they have some!! I had the same problem again that my voucher wouldn't be accepted by the till! Apparently the reason is that the system should be £10 and has been reduced to £5. Theoretically because this is on promotion already the till will not accept any further discount codes. The friendly store manager overrode the system and hey presto the voucher was accepted so I am now in possession of the 'No-Touch Handwash System with Aloe Vera & Vitamin E moisture'. The system also comes with the batteries which is fab!! Persevere everyone it looks like this voucher is possible in all stores but you may need the store manager's help :S
I will review ASAP :kiss:

More
8 years 3 months ago #8 by gypsonic
Lol...good luck I will try today too if I get chance...There will be a stampede of people through Asda trying to get this thing I reckon :blink:

More
8 years 3 months ago #9 by mixnmatch1
Lol,i am going to asda in the morning so will keep you posted :)

mixnmatch1 │ Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester │ Visit my blog: mixnmatch1-bargainista.blogspot.com/

More
8 years 3 months ago - 8 years 3 months ago #10 by gypsonic
Hi MixnMatch, just to let you know my hubby popped into Superdrug this afternoon for me with my voucher and guess what?? Same story!! The voucher falls short of the price of the system and she could not process it!! My husband argued profusely but to no avail!! Perhaps I will meet you in Asda tomorrow.... :ohmy:

Last edit: 8 years 3 months ago by gypsonic.

More
8 years 3 months ago #11 by gypsonic
Hi there. Some of these vouchers turn out to be a real nightmare! I am off this afternoon to see if I am successful at either shop. I will keep you posted :kiss:

More
8 years 3 months ago #12 by mixnmatch1
Update...

I nipped back in today and found it straight away but when i got to the till i was told because it is under the amount that the voucher is for £5,that the till wont let her put it through.
I mentioned that i was told they did not stock them but she informed me that they are new in and most staff wouldnt know they stocked them.
She said 'i had a lady come in before with a £2 coupon', and asked where i had got the £5 from.
I am going to try asda tomorrow.
I am determined to get one :)

Moderators: Dese
Time to create page: 0.211 seconds

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 1783 guests and no members online