swaps or sells

More
3 years 11 months ago #1 by catsholiday
Replied by catsholiday on topic swaps or sells
Hi Dese,

Hope the new job is going well. I haven't really got anything to swap as my family are pretty keen to pick up anything I don't use at the moment. Sorry:(

catsholiday | Blogger . Tester | Visit my blogs: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/catsholiday and catsholiday.worpress.com

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
3 years 11 months ago - 3 years 11 months ago #2 by Dese
Replied by Dese on topic swaps or sells
Hi Catsholiday,

I don't know if you have other things to swap now, but I have quite a few items which may suit you if you do. I guess my preference of items is bath or skincare items if you have received stuff from Amazon which doesn't suit you.

I will reply to your personal message this weekend, I have been a bit busy with the new job, but it's now the holiday!! :woohoo:

Have a lovely Easter.

:kiss:

Dese ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/dese
Last edit: 3 years 11 months ago by Dese.
The following user(s) said Thank You: admin

More
5 years 2 months ago - 5 years 2 months ago #3 by catsholiday
swaps or sells was created by catsholiday
Two face scrubs S&G and Olay

A bronzer Lord & Berry

Make up remover and lip conditioner

catsholiday | Blogger . Tester | Visit my blogs: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/catsholiday and catsholiday.worpress.com
Last edit: 5 years 2 months ago by catsholiday. Reason: photos didn't go up
The following user(s) said Thank You: admin

Moderators: Dese
Time to create page: 0.132 seconds

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 1070 guests and no members online