Advice more than an actual product

More
7 years 3 months ago #1 by Merry123

Cat68 wrote: The new Max Factor Foundation (Face Finity All Day Flawless) is fantastic. It conceals blemishes, redness and because it's a 3 in 1 product (primer/concealer/foundation) you don't need to use anything else apart from maybe some powder to seal the deal!!!). The colour I use is 40 Light Ivory because I have very pale skin and then I use Max Factor Creme Puff (81 Truly Fair) over the top. I guarantee you will look flawless and perfect all day - you can get it in Boots/Superdrug for £11.99 although Superdrug was selling it for £8.99 2 weeks ago. (I've done a review on this product).

Cat68, I totally agree. I tried the 50 Natural.

Well impressed!

Merry123 ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/merry123

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 years 3 months ago #2 by Cat68
The new Max Factor Foundation (Face Finity All Day Flawless) is fantastic. It conceals blemishes, redness and because it's a 3 in 1 product (primer/concealer/foundation) you don't need to use anything else apart from maybe some powder to seal the deal!!!). The colour I use is 40 Light Ivory because I have very pale skin and then I use Max Factor Creme Puff (81 Truly Fair) over the top. I guarantee you will look flawless and perfect all day - you can get it in Boots/Superdrug for £11.99 although Superdrug was selling it for £8.99 2 weeks ago. (I've done a review on this product).

Cat

More
7 years 7 months ago #3 by mixnmatch1
Hi,Estee lauder double wear is a great foundation and also the new lancome foundation :)

mixnmatch1 │ Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester │ Visit my blog: mixnmatch1-bargainista.blogspot.com/

More
7 years 7 months ago #4 by Dese
I have given some away already, but I have put a fairly weighty box together for you this evening of lovely goodies. It certainly looks quite impressive in the box and includes 7 weeks' supply of Lancome, 2 sets of Dermablend, loads of various different Clarins stuff, 3 sets of Liz Earle, several Estee Lauder, the odd Clinique and other high end stuff including some organics and a couple of BB creams and a double ended Estee Lauder concealer/mascara, (if that is also of interest).

It would be great to exchange for something I will really use! I am sure that by the time you have gone through this lot, you will have a clear idea of what you like, it's all really good stuff.

;)

Dese ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/dese

More
7 years 7 months ago #5 by redfragglebiker
Hi Dese... that would be great, I shall get you an inventory in the next few days (bath stuff addict here!)

More
7 years 7 months ago #6 by Dese
Hi Red, if you have anything you are willing to swap, I have a million and one foundation samples I could swap with you for something else, say some bath products or face creams. I could send you a list if you like. I don't use foundation so they kind of sit there and I would prefer something I could use...

:)

Dese ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/dese
The following user(s) said Thank You: redfragglebiker

More
7 years 7 months ago #7 by redfragglebiker
Does anyone know of a good foundation that will give me that perfectly matte vintage style look (a la Dita Von tease!) My credit card is not happy about the amount of different things I keep trying so any advice would be appreicated!

Moderators: Dese
Time to create page: 0.266 seconds

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 1259 guests and no members online