EDT or EDP

More
7 years 3 months ago #1 by Dese
Replied by Dese on topic EDT or EDP

mixnmatch1 wrote: I love the strong scent and longevity of the EDP but can't always afford it so usually opt for the EDT instead :)

Yes, I agree. I usually go for the smallest bottle, or the cheaper option. As I hate large bottles clunking around in my bag, it may well be the perfume... Although it may not be cheaper per ml, if the purchase price is less, I am happy as I take a while to get through them. :whistle:

Dese ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/dese

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 years 3 months ago #2 by mixnmatch1
Replied by mixnmatch1 on topic EDT or EDP
I love the strong scent oand longevity of the EDP but can't always afford it so usually opt for the EDT instead :)

mixnmatch1 │ Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester │ Visit my blog: mixnmatch1-bargainista.blogspot.com/

More
7 years 3 months ago #3 by Merry123
Replied by Merry123 on topic EDT or EDP
I'm normally an EDP girl, but in the warmer weather (one day a year in Wales), I sometimes opt for a lighter EDT fragrance. ;)

Merry123 ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/merry123

More
7 years 3 months ago #4 by Dese
Replied by Dese on topic EDT or EDP

bougheyrm wrote: In general EDT as I think there are more options with the water based products to create subtle differences. It's probably because I have generally oily skin (except in the wrinkle zone!) and so the water absorbs better.

That's a very interesting thought, I had never considered that aspect (having dry skin myself).

My preference is EDP, I love the punch of its concentration, and often feel let down by EDT. However, I am a commuter and early morning journeys with someone who is bathed in perfume would certainly be unpleasant, so I tend to avoid strong fragrances for travel/daytime. I find EDT is handy for squirting on linen etc around the house...

:)

Dese ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/dese

More
7 years 3 months ago #5 by bougheyrm
Replied by bougheyrm on topic EDT or EDP
In general EDT as I think there are more options with the water based products to create subtle differences. It's probably because I have generally oily skin (except in the wrinkle zone!) and so the water absorbs better.

bougheyrm │ Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester | Visit my blog: www.beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/bougheyrm | or my other blog: rmbbmr.wordpress.com/

More
7 years 3 months ago #6 by Cat68
EDT or EDP was created by Cat68
:unsure: Well I had to ask the question it was leading on from my last topic - EDT or EDP? What's your preference!! For me it's EDP - long lasting, more value for money. EDT not so long lasting maybe better if you like your fragrance light. Let me know what you think :side:

Cat

Moderators: Dese
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 1349 guests and no members online