LOOKING FOR A CLARIFYING SHAMPOO

More
5 years 7 months ago #1 by mellymom88
There are many good DIY clarifying shampoos in the internet. I love using natural products and some DIY products because it is safe and cheaper but if you don't have time to make this you can go to some natural and organic shops that sells a good clarifying shampoo.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 years 4 weeks ago #2 by Merry123
Cat68, I don't know that much about clarifying shampoos, but Suave Clarifying Shampoo seems to be one of the best.

You can buy Suave via Amazon, but the p&p is a bit pricey. :(

There have been quite a few rave reviews about the Herbal Essences Fresh Balance clarifying shampoo, too - available as both a shampoo and conditioner. It's normally £3.79, but from tomorrow it's on offer at Tesco for £2.00.

Merry123 ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/merry123
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cat68

More
7 years 4 weeks ago #3 by Cat68
:( I've got a bit of a dilemma, I need to find a good clarifying shampoo to remove product build up without removing my hair colour (dye). I've used Pantene Pro V which was so-so, I am currently using Tresemme Deep Cleansing shampoo which is stripping my hair colour and doesn't remove the product build up properly (although it's meant to) and I've sent away for a free sample of L'Oreal EverPure. Can anyone recommend any good clarifying shampoos????!!!!!

Cat

Moderators: Dese
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 1428 guests and no members online