Nair Argan Oil Shower Power Cream works during showering for handy, quick & effective hair removal. The unique formula containing Argan Oil, Jojoba Oil and Cocoa Butter helps to leave your skin feeling softer and smoother.
Clinically & dermatologically tested and with patented 'odour control technology', the formula is gentle enough to use on legs, bikini and underarms.
1. Ensure skin is clean and dry then using the spatula provided apply a thick, even layer of the cream. Wait for at least 1-2 minutes before entering the shower.
2. In the shower, leave the cream on the skin for at least 3 minutes; try to avoid excessive exposure to water on the areas which are covered with the cream.
3. After 3 minutes, test a small area with the spatula. If the hair does not come away from the test area easily, leave for a few minutes longer do not exceed 10 minutes in all.
4. Remove the cream using the spatula, then rinse the area immediately with plenty of warm water to remove all traces of the cream. Do not rub or use soap.
My skin reacts badly to waxing, so I found Nair Argan Oil Shower Power Cream to be a decent alternative to shaving.
- Odour controlled, so smells a lot better than many hair removal creams.
- Effectively removes hair.
- Didn't irritate my sensitive skin.
- Contains argan oil, jojoba oil and cocoa butter which left my legs feeling wonderfully smooth and silky.
- An underlying ammonia-like odour is still detectable.
- More expensive than using a razor.
- Removes hair after 4-5 minutes, but is still more time-consuming than using a razor.
- The cream doesn't wash off the skin that easily.
A good hair removal cream, but it is a bit messy and time-consuming. Non-irritating, and leaves the skin feeling soft and smooth.