Overall rating

Packaging

Texture

Absorption

Effectiveness

Ease of use

Scent

Value for Money

Read the instructions, have some patience & you will see results!

User Reviews

Strongest points
Silky soft and moisturising on the skin and absorbs rapidly and easily. Evens out skin tone and diminishes crêpe ness and fine lines. Nourishes and feeds the skin. Pleasant scent and a little product goes a long way so excellent value. Simple, practical flip top tube
Weakest points
None
Summary
I have read many reviews on this product and they are mixed. Sadly I note that many people review this product after one month and they have not read the statement of fact that states that you will see maximum results after 6 months of usage. I have used this product for over 6 months as I have had many full size samples from Boots promotions. I use this serum on my neck, decollate, arms and the backs of my hands. The serum absorbs rapidly and immediately your skin feels silky smooth and hydrated. The fragrance is hard to describe but it is soft and subtle. After 6 months of use I have noted a dramatic difference in the texture of my skin. Any signs of potential creping had disappeared and some fine necklace lines had diminished on my neck. The backs of my hands look younger and more toned. I only use this on targeted areas of concern therefore the tube lasts a very long time. An excellent and effective feed for the skin
Would you recommend this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 2 0

Comments

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 1885 guests and one member online