User Reviews

Strongest points
+ do addresses sleeping issues
+ easy to apply
+ fast absorbing
+ pleasant lavender scent
+ a little goes a long way
Weakest points
- if overused (used too often) may have side effects such as difficulties of waking up
Summary
I've been greatly pleased to discover a 10ml of This Works Deep Sleep Pillow Spray in the beauty box, since due to the work load and constant stress I have had trouble falling asleep lately and had often awakened during the night. I've used this spray on alternate days during the previous two weeks. The spray is extremely easy to apply - one or two spritz on the pillow is enough for the spray to take action. It absorbs fast (5 to 7 mins) and does not stain or irritate the face. The lavender scent it emanates is a bit chemical but yet pleasant in its nature. Upon such regular use my time of falling asleep reduced drastically - while before I could have been tossing and turning for a half an hour at least, now it became less than 7-10 minutes. The lavender scent really takes the mind of unpleasant things and calms any residual anxiety. The only downside of this treatment is that the frequency of its use is in proportion to difficulty to wake up in the morning (at the end of the last week I often felt drowsy though I slept night after night without waking up for solid 7 or 8 hours). To this end I'd recommend it as an occasional solution, for example, on a business trip when getting adjusted to new bed makes it difficult to fall asleep quickly while quality sleep is very much needed.
Would you recommend this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 2 0

Comments

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 970 guests and no members online