Personally I will not be buying this or even using it again as i found it really hard to get the mixture warm enough to apply easily without going hard as I took it from the tub to my leg on the wooden spatula.
I managed to burn my leg quite badly in one spot about the size of a 10p and it came up in a big blister.
I followed the instructions to the letter using a hot water bath of boiling water from the kettle first and the product stayed too firm to use and was not hot enough.
I then used the microwave 10 seconds at a time as instructed and this worked to a point but only for a couple of spatula dips then I had to give it another blip to soften it again.
I got burned when I tried heating the strip with sugar for only 10 seconds in the microwave as it had gone hard. This was NOT a good idea so don't try it. I felt it and it didn't feel that hot but of course microwaves work in different ways and it kept heating once out and OUCH!!!
It did remove my hairs on the bits I manged to do but what a palava - not for me!
We have 729 guests and no members online