Happy Naturals Sea Minerals & Ginger Root Revitalising Body Polish

bakesnknits   Happy Naturals Sea Minerals & Ginger Root Revitalising Body Polish

Written by bakesnknits   June 15, 2021  
 
4.5 (1)
84   0   2   0   0   0
 
Write Review
Happy Naturals Sea Minerals & Ginger Root Revitalising Body Polish
Happy Naturals Sea Minerals & Ginger Root Revitalising Body Polish

Description

Enriched with Aloe Vera and Eucalyptus, this mineral-rich Body Polish smoothes away dry skin and refreshes your senses. The result? Soft and smooth skin, just like after a visit to the spa! The facts 97% Natural (that includes natural, naturally derived and nature identical ingredients). The remaining 3% perfect the product to ensure performance and preservation!

Directions

Apply a dollop of body scrub on damp skin after bathing or showering and massage in a circular motion. Rinse thoroughly.
For external use only. Avoid direct contact with eyes. Should this occur, rinse immediately with water. Due to natural ingredients, colour may vary. Not for use on skin conditions. Patch test on sensitive skin.

Ingredients

Aqua (Water), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycerin, Coco-Glucoside, Pumice, Carbomer, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Hydroxide, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Maris Sal, Mentha Arvensis (Peppermint) Leaf Oil, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageen) Extract, Fucus Vesiculosus (Bladderwrack) Extract, Laminaria Japonica (Kelp) Extract, Sargassum Pallidum (Seaweed) Extract, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1,3-diol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Limonene, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate.

User reviews

1 review
5 stars
 
100%
4 stars
 
0%
3 stars
 
0%
2 stars
 
0%
1 star
 
0%
Overall rating
 
4.5
Packaging
 
4.0(1)
Texture
 
5.0(1)
Mildness
 
5.0(1)
Effectiveness
 
5.0(1)
Ease of use
 
5.0(1)
Scent
 
2.5(1)
Value for Money
 
5.0(1)
Bargain scrub, nearly as good as a top price product
Overall rating
 
4.5
Packaging
 
4.0
Texture
 
5.0
Mildness
 
5.0
Effectiveness
 
5.0
Ease of use
 
5.0
Scent
 
2.5
Value for Money
 
5.0

User Reviews

Strongest points
Harsh but not too harsh
Cheap price point
Gentle carrier formulation
Weakest points
Scent isn't the nicest
Summary
I feel this affordable brand's scrub could easily compete with a top name. The gel carrying the scrub is primarily made of water and glycerin so is soft and soothing to the skin. It sticks to the skin so that the product doesn't immediately fall off before use but washes away very easily. The scrub is walnut shell, which is effective but not painful.
This can be found on the shelves at Sainsburys for under a fiver and is the best I have found at this price point. I don't know why it is hard to make a decent scrub for less than £8 but those I have tried really have been disappointing. The only difference between prices seems to be the scent. This is verging on household disinfectant, it's not unpleasant but it almost seems to trying to please everyone and no one, it's gender neutral at least. It manages not to smell salty or of ginger despite the name.
Would you recommend this product?
Yes
Report this review Comments (0) | Was this review helpful? 0 0

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

×

Sign up to keep in touch!

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 985 guests and no members online