Overall rating

Packaging

Texture

Mildness

Effectiveness

Ease of use

Scent

Value for Money

This is an amazing Scrub, with just the right amount of oils/sugars/seasalt to give your skin a fabulous energising glow.

User Reviews

Strongest points
Rich Oils,& sugars
Excellant scrub
Gentle
Moisturising
Value
Big tub
Weakest points
None
Summary
This is another great Bath product from the Boux Avenue Bath & Beauty range.
I am totally sold on this scrub...i loved it from the first time i used it. It smells wonderful (Pink taffeta). The scrub is thick and sugar like, but soft and gently. It has just the right amount of oils (jojoba/babassu) to hyrate your skin. Sea Salt and sugars to exfoliate. I have dry skin and this is amazing. Use it all over and then rinse off, gently pat dry...and your skin feels gorgeously soft. I have never needed to use any body lotion or moisturiser after. I am now on my second tub and can’t praise it enough. I use it as a treat once a week, due to the price, but as you don’t masses, as its coverage is amazing, then its worth it. The tub has a wide neck which makes it easy to remove the scrub. The package is Classic Simplicity, with a product that is rich and indulgant.
As with other products from this range, there is 2 fragrances, White Chiffon & Pink Taffeta, these two have fragrance tones that suit almost everyone, basically you are either one or the other.
Would you recommend this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 2 0

Comments

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 1238 guests and no members online