Effectiveness

Ease of use

Scent

Value for Money

User Reviews

Strongest points
Spf 50
NOn Irritating
White cream, easy to see application on skin.
Weakest points
Price!
This twist/pump application is decidedly fiddly at the start up..more twists than expected before products actual appears on the sponge.
Summary
I decide to start using this product, which I got to trial, once I knew I could dedicate time to using as require.
I applied at night, which was easy ( after getting the applicator pen to dispense the cream, an endless process of twist and click, infact I began to think my application pen was broken)the cream has a slight silky texture in its appearance. It's also white, which does help in seeing the placement of the cream on the skin, I imagine clear gel would have been less effective. It's hard to say just how much you should put on each spot or area. I decided to be cautious, as I didn't want any irritation. The cream is smooth, no scent, and blends in really well, however it does sit on the skin until dry, with a sheen that comes across as silky like the texture. Using it at night, was easier as I normally read, therefore allowing it to dry. Daytime application is more complicated, due to normal day to day routines, my hand always seem to be in water or cleaning, or lifting and laying. This makes the drying more complicated as it tends to take a while and therefore can end up being rubbed of if a residue is still there. So far my 'age spots' are few, but they seem gentlier in colour..or maybe I am seeing more of a result than may actually exist. None the less I will continue till the pen is finished, which will be sometime away as not much is needed, so hopefully with the treatment and the spf 50, 'age spots' will be paler and not resurface. As for price, alittle pricey, only time will tell if its worth it.
Would you recommend this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 907 guests and no members online