Texture 

Absorption 

Effectiveness 

Ease of use 

Scent 

Value for Money 

User Reviews

Strongest points
A lovely thick luxuriant cream that is easily absorbed. Noticeable effects. Makes hands feel amazingly soft. Suitable for both sexes as the scent isn't feminine, just buttery and, well, yummy.
Weakest points
You only get a small tube of the money, so it is expensive, and you can never get all the cream out the tube.
Summary
I remember the first time I tried L'Occitane's hand cream. I was passing their store and just thought I'd pop in, don't know why. The assistant put some of the cream on my hands to try. I've never really been one to use hand creams, any old thing will do, so I wasn't expecting much here. I was hooked! My hands felt wonderfully soft, redness had gone, and wrinkles had soften, yes, just after that one use. I came out of the shop with tubes for all my friends to try, however they never got that far - sorry ;)
Would you recommend this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 1331 guests and no members online