Overall rating 

Packaging 

Texture 

Absorption 

Effectiveness 

Ease of use 

Scent 

Value for Money 

This is one of the most innovative and unusual hand creams I have used to date. The cream has a light green, medium gel/ cream consistency that absorbs easily into the skin. The sensation is strange at first. It feels like a gel when first applied but then transforms into the feel of a soft powder. You also immediately feel a cooling sensation on the skin. The gel contains tapioca powder which naturally absorbs grease and perspiration keeping your hands dry, cool and calmed. There are also extracts verbena, orange, geranium and lemon tree which not only have a beautiful subtle citrus fragrance, they also having a cooling and refreshing effect on the skin. I was concerned that the powdery feel may actually dry out my skin but it is quite the latter. Your hands feel lightly moisturized but there is no hint of greasiness or residue, just powdery soft skin which is beautifully smooth to the touch. This cream is a favorite of mine for abroad holidays as it successfully keeps my hands dry and comfortable. This is an innovative and quite remarkable hand cream and if you suffer from damp perspiring hands or dislike the greasy feel of hand creams, I urge you to purchase this product. It is simply brilliant!

User Reviews

Strongest points
Medium consistency gel cream which absorbs easily into the skin. Contains tapioca powder to absorb greasiness and perspiration. Keeps hands dry and cool. Beautiful delicate, citrus refreshing fragrance. Great long lasting moisturisation. Simple soft squeeze tube packaging recyclable metal packaging with screw top lid
Weakest points
None
Summary
Light gel texture cream with cooling effect. Keeps hand dry and grease free whilst providing essential moisture for the skin
Would you recommend this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 2 0

Comments

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 797 guests and no members online