+ handy packaging
+ long-lasting effects
+ pleasant scent
+ fast absorption
+ easy application
Weakest points
- none
Summary
I am sincerely impressed with this hand mask. Two hand gloves with a solution inside is neatly placed within lightweight packaging. The application is as easy as pie - the gloves are to be put on for 20-30 minutes. Each glove is marked with a letter (L and R respectively) and next to it is a sticker tab that, once fastened, helps to perfectly fix the glove in place. The feeling of having your hands inside such gloves is quite interesting (a bit cooling sensation) though I wouldn't say that it is unpleasant. The solution inside the glove is in generous amount, but to my surprise, it absorbs quickly and the skin of the back of my palms resembled those of a newborn baby! The after-effect is amazing - hands stay hydrated enough for three solid days even in cold season and with exposure to dry air and regular soap without any additional creams or lotions - it is truly a record for my dry skin.
Totally recommend the mask!
Would you recommend this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 1 0

Comments

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 740 guests and one member online