Texture 

Absorption 

Effectiveness 

Ease of use 

Scent 

Value for Money 

User Reviews

Strongest points
This is the best hand cream I have ever tried and won't use anything else. I was recommended this by a friend and after I tried it I was converted. As with other Soap and Glory products it comes in a pink retro tube and it looks very girly. The cream is a little thick and smells divine, citrusy and sweet. It spreads really nicely on your skin and leaves your hands really soft and hydrated for ages. As you don't need to apply a lot of cream it lasts a long time so, although the price is a little high it is worth it as it lasts. I apply it every time I washy my hands and before I leave the house and at night and the 125ml tube lasts over a month.

Hand Food is available in a 125ml tube and also in a smaller 50ml version, which is great for taking on holiday or a weekend away.
Weakest points
It is a bit expensive for a hand cream but it is the best ever cream I have used and definitely worth it.
Summary
I have told all my friends about this hand cream and my mum now uses it thanks to my recommendation. I love this cream and really recommend it as it works, it smells lovely and leaves your hands soft and nourished for a long time.
Would you recommend this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 1 0

Comments

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 1078 guests and no members online