This natural deodorant uses extract of alpine moss to fight the bacteria that cause odor. Cleansing organic Essential Oils of Lavender, Tea Tree and Ylang Ylang are teamed with aloe vera, which is renowned for its cooling and soothing properties.
- Key Benefits:
• For all skin types
• Contains a blend of cleansing extracts
• Powerful, natural underarm protection
• No aluminum salts and is free of preservatives
• No parabens, mineral oils or silicones
• Suitable for vegans
Spray under arms as required. Do not use on broken skin. Discontinue use if rash or irritation occurs.
Alcohol denat., Aqua, Aloe vera (Aloe barbadensis) leaf juice powder*, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) oil*, Cananga odorata (Ylang ylang) oil*, Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea tree) oil*, Glycerin, Sodium usnate (Lichen) extract, Benzyl alcohol, Benzyl benzoate, Benzyl salicylate, Coumarin, Eugenol, Farnesol, Geraniol, Isoeugenol, Limonene, Linalool.
*Organically produced ingredient.
Natural constituent of essential oils listed.
Made with 100% ingredients from natural origin.
Neal's Yard Remedies Lavender & Aloe Vera Deodorant - naturally
Value for money
Ease of use
I have tried a number of natural deodorants from Lush to Body Shop and Schmidts and this is one of the best and most effective and much cheaper than sending to the USA for my previous favourite Schmidts ones.
* Great eco friendly British company
* Great aroma when sprayed under my arms
* Very effective deodorant no nasty odours under my arms even after exercise
* Glass bottle and non aerosol spray dispenser
* Not too expensive for a natural product
* A little of the spray does the job so quite economical
* Can be purchased on line or from Waitrose
* I have found it quite gentle on my sensitive skin
* Quite heavy so not the most perfect one for travelling with
* I find it quite hard to hold the bottle and spray it with just one hand so a two hand job!
This is a lovely natural deodorant that comes in liquid form and is dispensed through a spray,