LONDON VIA TAHITI:
- Ginger with tuberose and sandalwood. Give skin that 'holiday glow' with this subtly shimmering body lotion.
- Exotic. Alluring. Escapist.
The way they blend it:
- Hydrating tamanu seed oil
- Iridescent mica crystals
- Aromatic oils of cardamom, ginger and tuberose
Fragrance Family: FLORIENTAL
If you're craving a getaway, this exotically fragranced body lotion is the ideal stop-gap. Hydrating, relaxing and full of island spirit:
- Tamanu seed oil: It takes up to 220 pounds of fruit to produce 11 pounds of this hydrating oil which is commonly used as a cosmetic by Polynesian women.
- Ginger: A stimulating and warming plant extract.
- Cardamom: A deeply aromatic spice, used widely in Asian cooking.
Apply to the skin in circular massaging movements after showering/bathing, or whenever your skin feels like it needs some TLC.
For best results, use after Heavenly Gingerlily Bath & Shower Gel, then spritz on Heavenly Gingerlily Eau Fraîche to make the fragrance last.
Tamanu nut oil, lila, mica, turberose, ginger, cardamom, taget.
Fantastic moisturising properties and easily absorbed into the skin. Gorgeous indulgent, tropical scent. Great classic packaging with easy to use and lock pump dispenser. Mica gives a wonderful glitter/ sheen to the skin for a little bit of evening glam
Pricey (but worth it to me)
This is still one of my favourite body creams from Molton Brown, not only for its moisturising properties and gorgeous tropical, Polynesian scent but because of its 'touch of glam' mica. Mica has amazing light reflecting properties and acts as a light body shimmer which looks fanatstic on that holiday skin. Molton Brown's products have the best and most unusual aromas I have ever found and quite frankly they are addictive. I urge everyone to get a bit of MB in their lives