Overall rating

Packaging

Texture

Absorption

Effectiveness

Ease of use

Scent

Value for Money

The Body Shop is known for it's body butters and they are my favourites, but out of their entire range of body butters this is definitely my favourite. I love vanilla in general and the scent of this is lovely, I wish they had more products with this scent.

As for the the butter itself, when you open the pot unlike most of the body butters it is split in to two sections, ones with a light creamy like texture and the other is a very thick almost solid looking butter. I get very dry and itchy legs and love using the thicker cream on them, but for areas like my arms I use the lighter one which you can spread out thinly rather than trying to mess around with the thicker one when you don't need it. It's much better than having to use two different products with different scents and I really enjoy using this.

The moisture it provides is incredibly long lasting as well, I can usually feel it on my skin 24 hours later and it just leaves my skin feeling incredible.

User Reviews

Strongest points
Gorgeous scent
Two creams
Long lasting moisture
Weakest points
A little pricey, but The Body Shop almost always have offers either specifically on these or general money off when you spend a certain amount, so it's rare that you'd actually be paying the full price.
Would you recommend this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 1687 guests and no members online