Overall rating 

Packaging 

Texture 

Absorption 

Effectiveness 

Ease of use 

Scent 

Value for Money 

I loved this rich creamy lotion, best way to discribe it, as its more creamy. It feels good on the skin. Best applied after shower for full results, this is when my skin feels at its driest. I found my skin drank up this cream, it felt as if it was getting the best hydration for awhile.. It absorbs a little slower than i would like, but when it did , my skin felt soft and really smooth. Even after a few hours my skin can start to dry out and re-application is needed, but not with this cream/lotion. I must admit the scent is very strong, it starts of smelling citrusy, tangy, but with a hint of spice..then as it warms on your skin, a stronger spice emerges...which in this case for me was Clove! I really like this creamy lotion,but i feel as a hand cream its too potent, so i have taken to using in a great foot & legs cream..and its really does its best on tired feet..

User Reviews

Strongest points
Great Organic ingredients
Quality essential Oils
Creamy and rich.
Weakest points
Scent. Too much clove!
Summary
This is a really rich, yet easily applied cream..they say its a lotion, but it's more cream than lotion. Skin feels totally moisturised.
Would you recommend this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 693 guests and no members online