Overall rating

Packaging

Texture

Absorption

Effectiveness

Ease of use

Scent

Value for Money

In this kit you get a lovely lip balm which is minty and makes my lips feel fresh and tingly .

The coconut foot cream is really good for tired dry feet and smells of coconut which I love.

The hand cream once again is very good for dry sore hands and really feeds them.

The body lotion is okay but I wouldn't pay the full price for it as I think there are others just as nice for less money.

The Peppermint and rosemary wash smells gorgeous and feels nice but again is not a cheap product.

The soap bark and chamomile cleansing cream is lovely and gentle yet does great job of removing the day's grime. I do find I take my makeup off first then use this afterwards and my face feels clean and not tight at all but then tone and moisturise as always after this.

User Reviews

Strongest points
A neat little set that give you the chance to try a number of Burt's Bees products The lip balm is the best I have found and the foot cream great too.
Weakest points
Very small sizes of the products and it is not cheap
Summary
A lovely gift set or set to take away for a short break as the sizes of the products in the set is pretty small.
Would you recommend this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 1779 guests and no members online