Overall rating

Packaging

Texture

Absorption

Effectiveness

Ease of use

Scent

Value for Money

I really thought this was going to be a wonderful product but i was very disappointed! The packaging is quite plain and simple- very natural looking but it doesnt give the impression that this is an expensive product which it is! The product itself didnt come sealed with a foil top over the opening which did surprise me. The scent is very light almost unnoticeable. The actual body creams consistency was quiet watery more like lotion than cream. However the product does absorb quickly leaving so residue and a light moisturising effect skin feels fresh.
Overall i would say go for it if you have the money to spend and want a light summer body lotion, but you can get cheaper products on the market which will do the same job!

User Reviews

Strongest points
Very Light- perfect for summer. absorbs quickly leaving no residue.
Weakest points
Not much of a smell. Could be more moisturising and nicer looking packaging.
Would you recommend this product?
No
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
May 25, 2012
Many thanks for your review. We are very sorry that your sample was disappointing. All the Ren tubes we received were unboxed. We did randomly check a few before posting and they were sealed.
BOT
BOT
1 results - showing 1 - 1
Results per page:

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 1581 guests and one member online