Scent 

Value for Money 

Perfect for dry skin as a night moisturizer

User Reviews

Strongest points
+ rich texture
+ great absorption
+ pleasant perfumed scent
+ large share of shea butter (25% of the ingredients)
+ trusted brand
Weakest points
- contains silicone and preservatives
- not an economical item in use (mostly due to a fast absorption)
- not a cheap item
Summary
I tried some of L'Occitane products before (they were on and off guests at my dresser) and have been glad to get my hands (literally) on a 6ml sample of Ultra Rich Body Cream. Despite the relatively large volume of a sample which usually would last for a whole week in other cases, this one lasted barely three times - it seemed like my dry skin just couldn't stop absorbing it. I used it all up as a hand cream (nothing was left for the rest of my body). The cream lives up to its name - it has a rich oily structure like that of a soft butter. It absorbs instantaneously, leaving the skin soft and velvety. It has a strong perfumed sweet scent with powdery notes to it. The scent lingers for a long time after the application. I was pleased with a high share of a shea butter in the cream however at the same time finding a dimethicone, some preservatives and petroleum-derived substances saddened me... Thus, I wouldn't advise applying this cream on a daily basis, more like twice-three times a week.
In a nutshell, it is a good product, with its pros and cons (one of which is also the price), and I can recommend it. Considering its properties, it is best suited for dry (parched) skin and better used in the evening rather than in the morning. I also presume it will be a great nourishing item to use in the winter.
Would you recommend this product?
Yes
L'Occitane Ultra Rich Body Cream
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 3 0

Comments

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 1006 guests and no members online