CUDERM® CREAM provides intense moisturising for face and body and helps to soothe, maintain and protect your skin's natural barrier. It has a non-greasy formula that is easily absorbed and provides intense moisturising to areas of dry or sensitive skin. Oat proteins in CUDERM® CREAM establish a natural barrier to support, regulate skin pH, protect and promote healthy skin.
- KEY BENEFITS:
• Colloidal Oatmeal / Alcohol Free / Paraben Free / Free From
• Suitable for dry skin, sensitive skin and eczema prone skin
• Hypoallergenic / SLS Free / Colour Free / Cruelty Free
• Halal Certified / Suitable for Vegans / Suitable for Vegetarians (The Vegetarian Society)
• Moisturises your skin for 24 hours
- WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF COLLOIDAL OATMEAL?:
• Moisturises - Restores moisture to dehydrated skin.
• Soothes - Oatmeal has soothing action on sensitive skin.
• Protects - Creates a protective film on upper most layer of skin.
• pH - Restores the natural pH of skin.
• Cleanses - Oat particles adhere to dirt and dead skin cells allowing them to be washed away.
• Clinically proven to help relieve dry and sensitive skin and skin that is prone to eczema.
- CAN I USE CUDERM® CREAM?
• Suitable for all skin types including skin that is prone to eczema.
• Suitable for adults, children and babies from 3 months plus.
CUDERM® CREAM should be frequently applied on a daily basis.
Good value for money.
Easy to use with the pump.
After applying last more than 24 hours.
Received a sample to try from Cuderm.I've got very dry and flaky skin.Been using a lot and lots of creams before and none worked for me.
Am so happy i tried Cuderm.It gave me instant relief.Now am using only it.After sampling the little tube they sent me.I bought the 500ml bottle with pump.Its my new best friend now.Would never thought that one day i'll find a cream to resolve my skin problems.
Thank you Cuderm.
We used this a lot until we found the Child's Farm cream but have swapped to that as it is similar n price but easier to use on young skins.
* Easy to buy on the high street
* Not expensive
* Alcohol, SLS and paraben free
* Cruelty Free
* Fragrance Free if you want that, I prefer a natural scented product
* Not added colours
* Quite a thick cream but does go into skin reasonably quickly but y grandson was not keen on the feel of this
* Suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians
* The thickness meant it wasn't easy to spread on a small child's skin. He prefers Child farm cream now.
* Functional and good for very dry patches but not one for larger eczematic areas or baby skin as it is hard to spread.
This is a good value eczema cream for small dry patches.