Packaging 

Effectiveness 

Ease of use 

Scent 

Value for Money 

Indulgent and does not strip the skin of essential oils

User Reviews

Strongest points
Beautiful thick consistency cream wash with excellent cleansing and beautiful scent. Leaves skin feeling soft, smooth and hydrated. Practical flip top white bottle with pink graphics
Weakest points
None
Summary
This is possibly one of the most moisturising medium range shower creams I have had the pleasure to use. The packaging really does not do this shower product justice. The consistency of the shower cream is thick and you barely need much product to produce a thick creamy lather on a body puff or sponge. I find the scent hard to describe but none the less it is very pleasant and not too overpowering. After bathing with this cream you skin feels soft and moisturised and it does not strip the skin of its essentials oils. The price of this product is amazing and for me it out performs some other high street brands which are more expensive
Would you recommend this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 2 0

Comments

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 1264 guests and no members online