Overall rating 

Packaging 

Effectiveness 

Ease of use 

Scent 

Value for Money 

User Reviews

Strongest points
Scent is its strongest point, it is really fantastic, not too sweet, but delicate. It is so delicious that you want to use it again and again. How does a Japanese Rose smell? Velvet, sweet essence of rose buds with a slight fragrances of a cherry, apple or something like this.

Creamy-foam shower gel gives my body skin a lasting moisturizing effect and I really have no need to use additional hydrating products.

Pleasant texture of a shower gel and its aroma give you atmosphere in the best spa and aromatherapy traditions.

Beautiful design of the bottle provides ease of use and gives aesthetic pleasure, I like it very much.
Weakest points
Good formula free of mineral oil and parabens, but there are some ingredients that I don't like to be in the products like this.
Summary
I was lucky enough to win this shower gel for trial. After using it for two weeks I can already say my opinion about this product. It is the first product among thoose I had already reviewed that has his wellearned 5 stars on all the 5 points. And if not SLS and phenoxyethanol in the list of ingredients I would buy it again and again and recommend it everybody.
Would you recommend this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 1 0

Comments

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 1000 guests and no members online